Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 804 of 885 FirstFirst ... 304704754794802803804805806814854 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 8844

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Game doesn't have a solo campaign, it's online only, and yes I've been playing it online since launch, games that will get you banned is CoD Black Ops II, most other games have been pretty safe, but there's a chance of being banned with any game really, it's a chance you take.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Zer0z just don't play any COD and new fIfa games or any other too much popular game. i have too much experience of playing online on PSN on CFW PS3. Follow the simple instructions written below to minimize chances of getting banned from PSN:
    • First of all do not use any homebrew on PS3 while you are logged into PSN.
    • Do not play any game online/offline before its release date.if you played any game just delete its trophies(pretty easy if you are on rebug).
    • Do not use cheats online/offline.
    • Do not use any mod on a game while playing online.
    • Disable internet connection in (xmb/settings/network settings/internet connection/disable) before using any homebrew. enable it after loading a game from mm(it will clean up the history).
    • Do not abuse anyone on PSN (Example:Sending FYou msg's to others).
    • Never tell anyone online that you are using a CFW PS3.
    • Do not leave your PS3 idle for long time while you are signed into PSN.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Azrial, how did you resign the psn games to 4.xx? Can i just use darkebootfixer? (i have alot of psn games i dont want to lose)

And if i go from 3.55 to 4.xx, which eboots would stop working? All of them from the 3.55 days onward?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how do i get the naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 to work on my ps3? do i have to jailbreak my ps3 or what do i have to do

plz help me guys

Hey guys... I was thinking if I can use the EBoot or Param.sfo or other data from the Ninja Gaiden 3 to copy over or overwrite into Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Blade as the games still Failed to save SYSTEM DATA. I not sure what is the files need to copy over... Anyone got any idea??

Like the North Star 2 do having same issue can't save SYSTEM DATA or save any games but someone manage to fix it. Thanx for anyone know pls share the new fix if have to save the System DATA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by racko1995 View Post
    how do i get the naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 to work on my ps3? do i have to jailbreak my ps3 or what do i have to do
    Yes you need to jailbreak your ps3 and depend on your set if you prefer to use 3.55 or rogero firmware. read the forums how to jailbreak and you are done..
    Last edited by kombat75; 04-12-2013 at 01:49 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

kombat75, wouldn't it be better if he just used the newer 4.xx jailbreak? He'd have less issues on future games.

Injustice.Gods.Among.Us.PS3-RAPTURE

Injustice Gods Among Us

Date : 04-2013 Languages : Multi
    Size : 9.05gb Genre : Action
    Platform : PS3 File Name : rapture-igau.***

Notes:
    Tested on CFW 4.40

[Register or Login to view links]

Time to download this Injustice Gods Among Us but hopefully 3.55 fix it out too..

I'm using the Rogero CFW 4.21 and Resigned the EBOOT, it's running but Combos and Special Moves don't work.

Combo's and Specials work fine on Rebug 4.30.2

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News