Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 803 of 888 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803804805813853 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 8878

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is a fix but no save fix as it been rumours that the save fix and game data didn't save at all...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there a 3.55 fix for ni no kuni?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nope there's still no fix for 3.55...

OK GUYS very important question i understand how react psn works with rap files. I have activated many to use with ps2 classics. Yet I activated them all at once. My question is TODAY I found more games with more rap files that I need to activate.

Do I need to delete the usert that was created by react psn and do all of them all over again or do I just put new rap files in exdata folder and run reactpsn again. If thats the case from what account do I run it from?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, everytime I had a new game or rap file I've been deleting the account making an "aa" account again and reactivating all rap files. Would be nice if I could just activate the new ones.

Thanks man... but I have a huge collection of games and if I upgrade to 4.3x then I will have to find the eboots for all of them again...

Not all games require resigning, a lot of the older ones may do, but it's simple to do, I had over 200+ PSN games on my PS3, but it's still worth upgrading to 4.xx as a few of the retail releases are not getting 3.55 fixed anymore, and I suspect eventually, none will.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjoe00069 View Post
    Do I need to delete the usert that was created by react psn and do all of them all over again or do I just put new rap files in exdata folder and run reactpsn again. If thats the case from what account do I run it from?
    Just put the new rap files in the exdata folder... and launch Reactpsn from the aa user. No need to delete the user and create a new one... Be aware that your usb is in the right most usb port of your PS3 and there is no other drive attached to it... that should be enough

I upgraded from 3.55 to Rebug 4.30.1 and didn't have to change anything... even the PSN games worked right away

Hi all is anyone playing Defiance offline? Is it even possible? I did a search and came up with nothing. I am on Rogero 4.40 1.03 no PSN ban. I just dont want to get banned hehe.

I'm on Rebug 4.30.2, and have been playing it since release, brilliant game, but there's a lot of downloading and patching involved before you can play it (the game does it automatically)

Thanks Azrial I have never logged in to PSN since my PS3 has been on CFW so all your doing is logging into PSN and playing a solo campaign? I would think if you played a multiplayer game that would be the time that I could most likely be banned. If my thinking is right PSN would do its checking at that point in playing any game.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News