Page 775 of 873 FirstFirst ... 275675725765773774775776777785825 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 8729

please i need fix for save problems for dead space 3 on 3.55

me too...

yeah great and very useful thread, thanks to DUPLEX team

Arrow Tomb Raider PS3 and Zen Pinball 2 Star Wars DLC PSN by Duplex Out

Following up on their previous release, today PlayStation 3 scene release group Duplex is back with Tomb Raider PS3 (BLES01780), Zen Pinball 2 Star Wars DLC PSN and Need for Speed Most Wanted Deluxe Bundle DLC PSN for PS3 with details below!

The Tomb Raider release also includes a PS3 Custom Firmware 3.55 fix while the Zen Pinball 2 Star Wars PSN is a PlayStation 3 DLC release only.

Tomb.Raider.PS3-DUPLEX
    Code:
    Tomb Raider

Date      : 02-2013                   Languages: Eng,Ger,Fre,Ita,Spa
            Platform  : PS3 CFW 4.30              Genre    : Action  

Release Info:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomb Raider is a fresh reimagining of the classic action-adventure franchise and will explore the intense and gritty origin story of an iconic character. In the game, Lara Croft will ascend from a frightened young woman on her first adventure and emerge as a hardened survivor.

Notes:
      ~~~~~~

Watch out: this game didnt work for 2 testers on rogero cfw 4.30, one tester on cfw 4.21 reported it working though ...
    Download: http://letitbit.net/download/45971.4...80_355.7z.html (Use External HDD + BD mirror) / http://www.mediafire.com/?ylrr00hxm075spr (Mirror) / Tomb Raider (BLES01780) Retail Fix 3.41 / 3.55 by opoisso893 (External with BD-mirror, for the moment only one problem: when you want to quit the game with PS button, the console beeps 3 times and restarts) / Tomb Raider BLES01780 Update 1.01 by opoisso893 / Official Update 1.01 (Same as retail fix: when you quit to xmb the console restarts) / Tomb.Raider.PS3-DUPLEX / PS3 DEX 4.21 PKG by aries2k (Use direct boot from HDD, install the package then ftp the contents from USR minus the EBOOT... should work also from direct boot on CEX just sign the EBOOT and PKG) / BLES01780 Tomb Raider v1.01 DEX Patch by NeoGeo25 (first delete the old installed Tomb Raider patches from your XMB, install my converted patch update BLES01780_Tomb_Raider_v1.01_Dex_Patch from XMB, start and play the game with the original Tomb Raider disc) / PS3.Tomb.Raider.3.55.Fix.ConsoleGameBox.rar / Tomb Raider (3.55 Fix) by by Daveyshambles / PSN Game Tomb Raider (BLES01780) Patch Fix / Tomb Raider Patch Update by yayes / nzbclub.com/nzb_view/27499823/TOWN_www_town_ag_partner_of_www_ssl_news_info_Tomb _Raider_PS3_DUPLEX

According to toolz you can remove the following files: You can get this down to 4.53 gb if you only require English on it for those that want to save some space on their hdd.
    • BIGFILE_SPANISH.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_PORTUGUESE.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_ITALIAN.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_GERMAN.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_FRENCH.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_DUTCH.000.tiger
    • ff14_EN_121130_Clean.bik
    • Trailer_Hitman5.bik
    • TRFH_1_NoSlates.bik
    • TRFH_2_NoSlates.bik
    • TRFH_3_NoSlates.bik

All these folders in movies folder:
    • french
    • german
    • italian
    • spanish

Finally the PS3_UPDATE folder.

Also from Bretmaster5:

1) Delete the following
    • BIGFILE_SPANISH.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_PORTUGUESE.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_ITALIAN.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_GERMAN.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_FRENCH.000.tiger
    • BIGFILE_DUTCH.000.tiger
    • ff14_EN_121130_Clean.bik
    • Trailer_Hitman5.bik
    • TRFH_1_NoSlates.bik
    • TRFH_2_NoSlates.bik
    • TRFH_3_NoSlates.bik

a) Now head off to the movies folder and delete following folders.
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Spanish

b) Select BD mirror & INTERNAL (IF THE GAME IS INTERNAL OBV) (game is on Internal HDD). Repaired permissions and downloaded update for the game an installed update for the game. Loaded game, and Trophys installed and game is now working! Created a save and watched a bit of the intro. Will play game later. Awesome!!

2) The size of the actual game as you can see has gone down and there are no files above the size of 4GB so transfer it to a USB drive as FTP isn't necessary
    3) Transfer the game to your PS3 gamez location.
    4) Highlight Tomb Raider after successfully transferring the game and chose settings
    5) Select BD mirror & INTERNAL (IF THE GAME IS INTERNAL OBV)
    6) Joygasm over the opening scene of this wonderful game

Zen.Pinball.2.Star.Wars.DLC.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
    Code:
    Zen Pinball 2 Star Wars DLC       

Date      : 02-2013                   Languages: English         
            Platform  : PSN PS3                   Genre    : Pinball       

Release Info:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three tables included are Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: Clone Wars, each complete with interactive 3D characters and unique gameplay. There are still 7 more Star Wars tables planned for Zen Pinball 2, so stay tuned for more information regarding those in the future.

Notes:
      ~~~~~~
      1) install the main game: Zen.Pinball.2.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      2) make sure your game is up to date
      3) install this DLC .pkg and enjoy the new table included!
    Download: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1E1PllICc.zip

Need.for.Speed.Most.Wanted.Deluxe.Bundle.DLC.PSN.P S3-DUPLEX / Zen.Pinball.2.Star.Wars.DLC.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
    Code:
    Need for Speed Most Wanted Deluxe Bundle DLC 

Date: 02-2013 Languages: English
    Platform: PS3 Genre: Racing
    Release Info:

Includes three DLC Packs

Terminal Velocity: The Amazing New Airport Location is Hot Hatch Heaven
    Need For Speed Heroes: Your Favorites From Almost 20 Years of Need For Speed
    Movie Legends: Five Classic Cars That Made Movie History

Notes:

You need the BLUS (US) release with latest update installed (1.0.3 download it for free). Install the pkg and the dlcs are unlocked
    Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yjmh6t / Need.for.Speed.Most.Wanted.Deluxe.Bundle.DLC.PSN.P S3-DUPLEX (With Fix) by opoisso893

Tomb Raider PS3 and Zen Pinball 2 Star Wars DLC PSN by Duplex Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

If anyone can mirror that I will mainpage it later tonight... I can't download from letitbit myself.

yeah i uploading it on medifire

FIX 3.55 Tomb.Raider.PS3-DUPLEX
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ylrr00hxm075spr
    Last edited by daivyphuong; 02-27-2013 at 10:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for this. I have patch it myself and cant get it to work. Hopefully Duplex found what the other re-encoders couldn't

Nope, didn't work for me.

I'm guessing I have to wait till its on the shops or go back and play it again on the 360.
    Last edited by StanSmith; 02-28-2013 at 12:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

use External HDD+Bd mirror

thanx 4 upload! works great on external! use bd-mirror like daivyphuong says.

removed all other languages besides english, saved over 6gb of space.