Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 75 of 905 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175575 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you so much

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please don't ignore this question.. I want to know before I return home to test it but right now, I can't test it because I am on vacation. Thanks.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you run patch? And check if your user name is on that number 00000001: [dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata\]
    Cos if your not the first or only user on PS3 then it my be more numbers like 00000002,000000004. You must know which user you use.

If not work then try this order:
    1. install patch
    2. install full game
    3. copy fix (.edat files for full game GAMEPURCHASE, TITLEUPDATE) - (GAMECONTENT01,02,03,04,05 for 5 DLC)
    4. Try runing game
    5. install 5 DLC (optional)
    I didn't try yet but will later.

Quote Originally Posted by bearmon2010 View Post
    Please don't ignore this question.. I want to know before I return home to test it but right now, I can't test it because I am on vacation. Thanks.
    CASTLEVANIA DLC is EURO version. BLES01047
    Cant find install guide.
    Something like this:
    1. install patch first
    2. install both DLC
    3. install FIX
    Run original game in MM and play chapters XIII and XIV.

PS. Some of the EXEtrimALL game fixes dont have .pkg extenstions (probable mistake) so if missing add .pkg or PS3 won't run it.

CASTLEVANIA LOS - REVIVE & RESURRECTION DLC (BLES01047)

LINKS: (Free user)

[Register or Login to view links] LoS DLC pack.part1.rar
    [Register or Login to view links] LoS DLC pack.part2.rar
    [Register or Login to view links] LoS DLC pack.part3.rar
    [Register or Login to view links] LoS DLC pack.part4.rar

PS. Install PATCH first, then DLC, then FIX, run original game and play chapters XIII, XIV.

ENJOY!
    Last edited by pr0p0sitionJOE; 12-29-2011 at 09:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

to pr0p0sitionJOE, thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate this! I deleted the game from my XMB to start fresh with your instructions. Here are my answers to your questions:

Did you run patch? yes, the pkg named: UP0082-NPUB30225_00-LARACROFTGOL0000-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg
    And check if your user name is on that number 00000001: [dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata\] - yes it is, I only have one account on this console.

If not work then try this order:
    1. install patch - I can't. It says, "The update cannot be completed. Target software for the update is not installed." -- So I install first the full game and then I run this patch, now it does allow me to.

2. install full game - yes, the pkg named, "Gfa3ebDVXOl9J6VW5vtJ7ATYrB3jBCGpbVF0sFqsdToPQudbk Xwu44wuL6jYnDF8cAluqYjrEaUu7foN2aQ6vXgQt9svgPJbsW6 qI.pkg"

3. copy fix (.edat files for full game GAMEPURCHASE, TITLEUPDATE) - (GAMECONTENT01,02,03,04,05 for 5 DLC) - yes, I put them in this directory: [dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata\] - please note that I had to create the "exdata" folder in my home directory the first time I installed it.

4. Try running game - I still get the error that I need to connect to the PSN Store in order to renew or update my license.

5. install 5 DLC (optional) - the fist time I tried this, I did install this pkg, but since you say it is optional, I decided to not install it this time around.

I didn't try yet but will later. - I hope you do, hopefully you find the error somewhere? But please keep in mind that I've never allowed this console to connect to PSN nor the PSN Store.

Banned User
    "But please keep in mind that I've never allowed this console to connect to PSN nor the PSN Store."

Yes, this might be the problem. Or the fix is not good. It looks to me like ReactPSN fix type. I will try later and let you know. Also will look around for other Lara FIX. All other games have .pkg fixes and when applied they allow playing (not asking for PSN store).

Thanks guys! Downloaded Metal Gear Solid and Angry Birds (works perfect)

Lara Croft DLC and FIx links are dead

Banned User
    Here guys, more games from EXEtrimALL.

WakeboardingHD
    GAME+FIX: [Register or Login to view links]

Gatling_Gears
    GAME+FIX: [Register or Login to view links]
    [Register or Login to view links]

Call of Duty Classic
    GAME: [Register or Login to view links]
    FIX: [Register or Login to view links]

Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped

Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Team Racing

Disgaea 3 DLCs (BLUS30181)

Syphon Filter 3

Syphon Filter 2

Syphon Filter

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

Resident Evil 4 HD (3.55 only)

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

Resident Evil Director's Cut

Note: Some fixes are missing .pkg extensions. Add them yourself if missing.

propJOE delivers from new wizard EXEtrimALL

Here are some more releases from non-official persons, but working fine.

Release: Silent Hill.PSN.PS3
    Platform: PS3
    Size: 295 MB
    Group: N/A

Silent Hill is a survival horror video game for the PlayStation and the first installment in the Silent Hill series. Published by Konami and developed by Team Silent, a Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo group, the game was released in North America in January 1999, and in Japan and Europe later that year. Silent Hill uses a third-person view, with real-time 3D environments. To mitigate limitations of the hardware, developers liberally used fog and darkness to muddle the graphics. Unlike earlier survival horror games that focused on protagonists with combat training, the player character of Silent Hill is an "everyman".

The game follows Harry Mason as he searches for his missing adopted daughter in the series' multiverse, which consists of alternate dimensions based on the series' eponymous fictional American town; stumbling upon a cult conducting a ritual to revive a deity it worships, he discovers her true origin. Five game endings are possible, depending on actions taken by the player, including one joke ending.

Install note:
    1.Copy files to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
    2.Install Silent Hill.pkg
    3.Install Fix UP9000-NPUJ00707_00-FIX0000000000000.pkg
    4.run it from xmb and enjoy in this great classic hit!!
    tested and works fine on 3.55 kmeaw CFW

Release: Angry Birds.PSN.PS3
    Size: 16 MB

1. Install NxVLvCYVmRedPYfdKpiDCJcxAbfPeUlZsdTHkwopcCCsFHlAvD chUivyDAFYaVvYnlPrypLsMaZDIPmNgVloZFLvfEImVbOeglHL X.pkg

2. Install UP4123-NPUZ00119_00-ANGRYBIRDSFIX000.pkg

Release: Guilty.Gear.PSN.PS3
    Size: 187 MB
    Guilty Gear is set in 2D, similar to Street Fighter and The King of Fighters, but is fast-paced and focuses more on the use of combo techniques. The game features 10 characters and three hidden characters. It uses a six-button layout: Punch, Kick, Slash, H-Slash, Dust and Respect. Combat is one-on-one set in best-two-out-of-three rounds.

It uses a "tension" gauge, akin to Street Fighter Alpha's Super Combo techniques, in which characters can input certain commands and activate special-moves called Chaos Attacks. It also features an air-combo system, comparable to Marvel vs. Capcom's "Aerial Rave", allowing combos to be performed on airborne opponents.

Guilty Gear features instant kill techniques called Destroy Attacks, that can be activated after a Murder Outbreak attack successfully lands on an opponent, effectively ending the match.

The game also has a feature called Chaos Mode that is activated when a character's health is at the half-way point (yellow bar). A red aura will surround the character and he/she is able to perform unlimited Chaos Attacks

Install note:
    1.Copy files to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
    2.Install Guilty Gear.pkg
    3.Install EP4037-NPEF00060_00-GGUILTYGEAFIXENG.pkg
    4.run from XMB and enjoy in another classic!

Release: Crash.Bandicoot.PSX.PSN
    Size: 468 MB

In the tradition of great 3-D action jumping games, Crash Bandicoot is probably the PlayStation equivalent of the groundbreaking Nintendo 64 title Super Mario 64. Now repackaged as one of PlayStation's Greatest Hits, this top-selling game takes you away on a tropical island adventure that is filled with precarious enemies and challenging levels. Our spiky-haired hero Crash needs no weapons to survive the harsh jungle. Instead, he jumps, jogs, and spins his way through numerous lush and downright fun environments.

With 26 levels spanned across three tropical islands, Crash Bandicoot is sure to amuse old gamers as well as new. Crash must rescue his girlfriend, Tawna, from the evil clutches of Dr. Cortex. Along the way, he can gather fruit for extra lives, smash boxes for random prizes, and gather tokens that can be used for bonus rounds. Numerous big bosses block your path, which also includes more than a few risky jumps that require split-second timing. Crash Bandicoot's impressive graphics and strong gameplay have already won over many hard-core and casual gamers. While this PlayStation classic has already spawned two successful sequels, the original version remains a worthy purchase--particularly at the sub-$20 price.

Install note:
    1. Copy files to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
    2. Install PGA5yT6jn7idW1Eq58oGboyYhxg952ja38ThmBcbCD742gfjt4 LFM4KLKOPQcbJ6H1OW1nDASSV2KiCVFaBspHBKOphbJMTm4Ysr Q.pkg
    3.Install fix UP9000-NPUI94900_00-FIX0000000000000.pkg
    4.run from XMB and enjoy!:-D
    Thanks to EXEtrimALL for decrypting it!

Release: Resident Evil 2 DualShock Version
    Size: 759 MB

Resident Evil 2, known as Biohazard 2 in Japan, is a survival horror video game originally released for the PlayStation in 1998. Developed by Capcom as the second installment in the Resident Evil series, its story takes place two months after the events of the first game, Resident Evil. It is set in Raccoon City, a Midwestern American mountain community whose residents have been transformed into zombies by the T-virus, a biological weapon developed by the pharmaceutical company Umbrella. In their escape from the city, the two protagonists, Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield, encounter other survivors, and are confronted by William Birkin, the mutated creator of the even more powerful G-virus, a variation of the T-Virus. As usual all credit to EXEtrimALL.

1) install the game
    2) install the Fix
    3) Play

Release: Crysis
    Size: 3043 MB

Earth, 2019. A team of US scientists makes a frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea. All contact with the team is lost when the North Korean Government quickly seals off the area.The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to recon the situation. As tension rises between the two nations, a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island. The ship generates an immense force sphere that freezes a vast portion of the island and drastically alters the global weather system. Now the US and North Korea must join forces to battle the alien menace. With hope rapidly fading, you must fight epic battles through tropical jungle, frozen landscapes, and finally into the heart of the alien ship itself for the ultimate Zero G showdown.

INSTALL:
    1. Copy files to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
    2. Install CpTiAdnBRurENGgGEqdeTInHGLjyEINxNFNHUVCUndFvzTUfgL DBBKtsIseDdyqATKeYppZPhpgGVTQiokMDinfUCxuKxPSZsUQp A.pkg.
    3.Install fix.pkg
    4. Run from XMB and have fun!

Source : splitter.MyFTP.biz

Banned User
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light +5DLC (Fixed version)

GAME+DLC+FIX:

2 files + fix (folder "exdata" inside with .edat files)

Install UP0082-NPUB30225_00-LARACROFTGOL0000.pkg file via "Install Packages"
    If you wish to add 5-DLC install UP0082-NPUB30225_00-DLC12345FIXED000.pkg (Optional)
    Copy all files from folder "exdata" to/ dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata/

Should work. (not sure if 3.41 support)

They just keep on coming, ey oVERSoLDiER? And still some left. We need more DUPLEX like devs.

Go EXEtrimALL, you rusky bear!
    Last edited by pr0p0sitionJOE; 12-29-2011 at 04:19 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News