Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 737 of 889 FirstFirst ... 237637687727735736737738739747787837 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 8885

Sponsored Links

Portal 2 In Motion PS3 DLC Unlocker by DUPLEX is Now Available

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous release, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX is back with a Portal 2 In Motion PS3 DLC Unlocker today with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3)

From the included PS3 NFO File:

Portal.2.In.Motion.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX

Portal 2 : In Motion DLC Unlocker (c) EA (NPUB31076)

Release Info:

PortalT2 In MotionT is a DLC campaign for Portal 2 designed by Sixense for use with the high-performance motion tracking of the PlayStationrMove motion controller. Building on the characters and world from Valve's Portal 2, Sixense created Portal 2 In Motion to provide the most intuitive motion control experience ever seen.Players use the PlayStationrMove motion controller to reach, rotate and scale objects in order to solve increasingly challenging puzzles that require creative use of motion.

Portal 2 In Motion also adds new depth and possibilities to the familiar tools from Portal 2, requiring the player to fire portals at precise angles and to throw Weighted Storage Cubes with measured force. The light on the PlayStationrMove motion controller changes automatically to correspond to the color of the last portal created (either blue or orange), just like your Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device in the game

Notes:

Tested on CFW 4.30 on the valid scene release Portal.2.PS3-MARVEL with latest game updates applied!

Portal 2 In Motion PS3 DLC Unlocker by DUPLEX is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can somebody help me with a fix for tomb raider trilogy for 3.55? i've got the game but it doesn't work. it loads but when i select the game i want to play it turns black. thx

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tomb Raider Trilogy - [Register or Login to view links]

SOULCALIBUR - (BLUS30736) v1.03 for 3.55 please?!

Can someone please post the fix for ODDWORLD: ABE'S EXODDUS cfw 3.55 I have the DUPLEX release but the fix doesn't work for 3.55 I saw the links here but the fixes are dead already.

Thanks so much!

does duplex have a site where one can make request, cos i'm looking for the dlc for Just dance 4 (gangnam style)

Quote Originally Posted by rodq View Post
    Tomb Raider Trilogy - [Register or Login to view links]
    not working, but thanks anyway. it must be something wrong with the game

Quote Originally Posted by hilongo View Post
    kombat5 .. have you tried this fix
    Thanx hilongo for the links. I do try that eboot as reported as working in the Eboot Fixes Sticky, but can I ask who the person tested it working fine ?

As mine I copy over, it load but it blank screen so long till i wait for 5mins still blank screen and wait another 5mins still blank screen
    Do BD mirror and press X + Select start the games still the same.. Is there a step to get it work ?

Does anyone have a 3.55 fix for nascar the game inside line? thanks

Also looking for fix for Uncharted 3

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News