Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 727 of 919 FirstFirst ... 227627677717725726727728729737777827 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 9188

Sponsored Links

PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by DUPLEX for December 17, 2012

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous release, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX is back with some more PS3 EBOOT patch fixes for 3.55 CFW users today!
    • Borderlands.2.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Cabelas.Dangerous.Hunts.2013.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Everyone.Sing.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Midway.Arcade.Origins.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Spec.Ops.The.Line.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Sports.Champions.2.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • The.Testament.Of.Sherlock.Holmes.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Transformers.Fall.Of.Cybertron.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX

Borderlands.2.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX - Borderlands 2 MFW 3.55 EBOOT Patch

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Cabelas.Dangerous.Hunts.2013.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX - Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2013 MFW 3.55 EBOOT Patch

Everyone.Sing.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX - Everyone Sing MFW 3.55 EBOOT Patch

Midway.Arcade.Origins.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX - Midway Arcade Origins MFW 3.55 EBOOT Patch

Spec.Ops.The.Line.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX - Spec Ops The Line MFW 3.55 EBOOT Patch

Sports.Champions.2.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX - Sports Champions 2 MFW 3.55 EBOOT Patch

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

The.Testament.Of.Sherlock.Holmes.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX - The Testament Of Sherlock Holmes MFW 3.55 EBOOT Patch

Transformers.Fall.Of.Cybertron.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX - Transformers Fall Of Cybertron MFW 3.55 EBOOT Patch

PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by DUPLEX for December 17, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow.. specs ops, transformers and borderlands 2 are already patched for 3.55 almost a month ago still no nba 2k13?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    NFS Most wanted Ultimate speed pack DLC please.

Is there any DLC fix for Dead Or Alive 5 please?

hey guys any link for unfinished swan and fox for 4.30 or 3.55, searching option sucks! i can't find it in this thread!

Lightbulb

You may want to check the Sticky for fixes if you haven't yet, but as for searching in this thread you should see a "Search Thread" in the upper left of it (as pictured below) that allows you to do so.

Also below are some fix packs from concretecork with a mirror from Jeff Locos here: [Register or Login to view links]

Downloads Password: concretecork

[Register or Login to view links]

Contents:

Back to the future episode 1-5
    Deathspank thongs of virtue
    Funky lab rat
    Joe danger
    Prototype
    Red faction guerrilla
    Tales of monkey island episode 1-5
    Trine 2
    X-men

[HOMEBREW]
    Avoidance
    Bomberman beta
    BreakoutX
    Cubical shooter v0.7
    Dont get crushed
    Freedroid classic 1.10
    Goodbye world
    [Game fixes]
    Choplifter HD
    Jurassic park ep 2-4
    Metal gear solid 4
    The house of the dead 4

PS1 games work on new firmware but i made crack packages because i have them on external and this way i dont have to reinstall the full game to external.

Metal Gear
    Syphon filter 1-3

Final fantasy VII
    Final fantasy VIII
    Resident evil directors cut
    Resident evil 2
    Resident evil 3
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Search_Thread.png  

tnx well i did that but i couldn't find unfinished swan in this thread! why!? thats a truly great game! anyone has a link for dl it?

There are Many different tools available to fix EBOOT and SELF files, but I always get stuck when I come across a EDAT or SDAT file. Are there any tools or simple methods to fix these types of files?

I have searched but only came up with complex pre-lvl0 information. Any help would be great.

(BTW... I tried fixing both versions of Lego LOTR but, if i remember correctly, there was nothing to fix besides the EBOOT and that did not work. I might be wrong, but i think all the other files were DAT files, which are not normally something that needs fixing.)

-Slick

Arrow The Unfinished Swan PS3 Fix

I did a quick Google search and the following turned up for it from KILLER_47 (via ps3-game-fixes.blogspot.nl/2012/11/the-unfinished-swan.html), not sure if it's confirmed working etc though:

The Unfinished Swan

Release Date: October 23, 2012
    Genre: Puzzle
    Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
    Developer: Giant Sparrow
    Disk code: NPEB00395
    Downloads: 4.21
    EDAT: [Register or Login to view links]
    INSTALL: [Register or Login to view links]
    FIX: [Register or Login to view links]

HOW TO:

1. Download EDAT and extract it
    2. Copy .edat file to PS3 here: /dev_hdd0/home/0000000x/exdata/
    3. Download INSTALL and extract it
    4. Copy the .pkg file to your USB drive and install it through Install Package Files option in XMB
    5. Download FIX and extract it
    6. Copy the .pkg file to your USB drive and install it through Install Package Files option in XMB
    7. Run the game from XMB

The folder “0000000x” is your user profile id. And “x” is number assigned to user id (like 1, 2, 4…) If you have only one profile - that is the only folder you’ll see under /home/ catalog. (Mine is 00000002 and for my guests 00000004 – so I have two profiles – users.)

In case you have multiple profiles – users, copy the *.edat file to profile that you will be playing the game from. (In my case – 00000002.) Or if you want the game to be available to all users then copy *.edat file/s to all users “exdata” folders. If the folder “exdata” is not present on your PS3 that means you’ve never been logged on to PSN. Then create it manually on your PC and put games *.edat file in it. Transfer “exdata” folder in the same way.

does someone have PS3 Project Diva Dreamy Theater Extend Fix 3.55 CFW ? I am really tired for looking this.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News