Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 710 of 884 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 8835

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i keep getting this error 80029563 when i try to install GOW 4 demo pkg, not the crack pkg.

Did anybody get the same error and resolve it?

Sponsored Links

Ratchet and Clank QForce DLC Unlocker for PS3 CFW by DUPLEX Out

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous releases, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX have made available a Ratchet and Clank QForce DLC Unlocker for PS3 CFW users with details below!
    • Ratchet.and.Clank.QForce.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX

Ratchet.and.Clank.QForce.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX
    Code:
    Release Info:

Included DLCs:

Classic Pack: Play as one of three Ratchet x Clank fan favorites. Includes Helga, The Plumber, and Hot Bot skins!

Future Pack: Play as key characters from the Future trilogy.  Includes Alister Azimuth, Rusty Pete, and a war-crazed Agorian.

Miniboss Pack: Thanks to Big Al's incredible de-bigification ray, the B2 Brawler and Chainblade are now ready for the battlefield! As a bonus, we even included a Tyhrranoid. Don't invade a planet without one. Pack includes B2 Brawler, Chainblade and Tyhrranoid skins.

NPC Pack: This collection includes more loveable characters from the Ratchet x Clank universe. Includes the Smuggler, Skrunch, and Captain Qwark's xNurse Shannonx? disguise from Ratchet x Clank Future: A Crack in Time!

Pirates Pack: Ahoy, matey! Here be a crew of undead space pirates to pillage the battlefield with! Pack includes 3 pirate skins.

Predators Pack: How do you take a T-Rex, a Great White Shark, and a Grizzly Bear and make them even cooler? By putting them in armored space marine suits, of course! Pack includes T-Rex, Great White Shark, and Grizzly Bear skins.

Robot Pack: Are you anti-squishy? Do you long to trade your soft, weak epidermis for steel and circuitry? Then try this collection and play as Phoenix II custodians Bleep, Bloop, and Blip!

Villain Pack: The greatest villains Ratchet x Clank have ever battled are now in one vile, galaxy-conquering collection. Includes Chairman Drek, Dr. Nefarious, and Emperor Percival Tachyon skins!

Notes: Install Pkg and Play
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / Ratchet & Clank: QForce EU (BCES01594) Fix

Finally, in related news today kalberto has shared a brief guide on how to get the God of War Ascension (Demo) running on PS3 CFW 3.55, as follows:

[TESTED WORKING] FIXED 2.00 - God of War Ascension (DEMO) for CFW 355

1. Download PKG DEMO God Of War Ascension from: [Register or Login to view links]

After download, rename with GOWA.PKG or something else.

2. Download, aldotools PS3 Tools Collection 2.0.50 (aldostools.org/ps3tools.zip) and install it to your PC/laptop/notebook, restart your pc

3. On GOWA.PKG, RIGHT click on mouse, choose REPACK PKG FOR CEX, after done, you'll get GOWA FOLDER

4. Inside GOWA FOLDER, you'll see a folder NPEA90115, original 411 PARAM.SFO and inside USRDIR folder, there is original 411 EBOOT.BIN, REPLACE BOTH with this FIXED 2.00 EBOOT.BIN and FIXED 2.00 PARAM.SFO <---

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

5. On GOWA folder, right click on mouse, choose MAKE PKG wait until you see the word 'DONE'

6. Copy EP0001-NPEA90115 ...PKG to external HDD, then install PKG to internal HDD PS3

Pray it's working. TESTED with dongle 355 and KMEAW 355 WORKING PERFECTLY !!!

Enjoy the demo, thanks to the one who give us the original links.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello

Ratchet.and.Clank.QForce.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view links]

enjoy

Guys, don't be afraid, I know it's not easy for us to upgrade, but believe me, you have to try, just do the steps right and upgrade to rebug 4.21. propJoe recommended that to me (and told me many devs also preferred it), and when asked about Rogero's, and Ermac's he said he had no second recommendation.

Rebug is the most stable and the best out there regarding brick risk. You don't need a 4.31 firmware since the keys are all the same. And ALL games work, and FULLY, not like the last games released.

That what he said. No seriously, i have an example who game dosen't work in 4.21: Ratchet and clank QForce outed today and with internet connection:

1.00: NO
    1.01 NO
    NO NO AND NO...

Try rebug mode maybe it can fix this.

From harryoke: Hitman Absolution - DLC - Online Pass .pkg (BLES01403)

Gun agency pack
    • Includes three new weapons. It is a pistol, a rifle and SMG.
    • The "Agency P22G Jagd" pistol appeal to silent assassins.
    • "Agency HX UMP" gun and "Agency SPS 12" semi-automatic rifle to give Agent 47 power shoot enemies in the head.

Professional Edition Pre-Order DLC - Weapons Bonus exclusive
    • The "Bartoli" pistol personalized, "Bronson 1928M" gun, the "Krugermeier 2-2" gun and "Deus Ex Adam Jensen Zenith" handgun.

Outfits / Costumes [Pack Gun and Office Professional Edition Pre-Order]
    • Deus Ex "Adam Jensen" costume / disguise, costume High Roller / costume, costume Public Enemy / costume, High-Tech costume / disguise.

how contracts
    • Challenge Mode: For players the opportunity to go hunt down 3 points through a step and get them out using all necessary means, but by doing specific tasks that give players a higher bonus once brands were killed.
    • In addition, to create your own missions assassination missions solos already present and challenge you friends on maps you've created.

Online Pass
    • Access to the PSN online gaming

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Enjoy!!!

can someone try to fix the new Battlefield 3 1.07 update, previous 1.06 update cracked by propJoe worked fine but after applying this new update game will not boot anymore and i need to renew my license via PS Store

Tried to install Farcry 3 on rogero cfw 4.30 v2.0 its starts up and i played like 10 min and freezes when the loading starts at the place where the watherfall! danmit lol

I've been playing it for about 3 hours today and about 3 hours last night.

Only problems I've had are in game problems like where it chooses to respawn like in the middle of nothing after jumping out of the car as soon as it goes off a cliff. You respawn falling to your death.

is 2k13 played on any of the newer cfw if i decided to upgrade from 3.55 kmeaw?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News