Page 703 of 873 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705713753803 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 8723

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebomb View Post
    This is for anyone who is interested/has 4.21.1 REX CFW. This is a list of my own personal games and the settings that I have on them. These games were all updated through the PS3 to the latest official patches and are untouched nor have they been modified in ANY way.
    Hi there! i saw your list and is very handy!... btw if i make a small list (+\- 10 games) of original eboots i dont have... can you provide them for me?

F1_Race_Stars_PS3-RiOT
    Lego_The_Lord_of_The_Rings_PS3-ZRY
    PlayStation.All-Stars.Battle.Royale.PS3-DUPLEX
    Sonic.All-Stars.Racing.Transformed.PS3-DUPLEX

are there any fix 3.55?
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mrkool View Post
    you got this working on an exthd?? how please? i along with others could only get it to work internal.
    The following information was found elsewhere, I personally haven't tested this method:

- first of alll have the game on external HDD
    - second, have the 4.13 version of multiman (it doesn't work in 4.06 that i had )
    - after that go to multiman and select the game with triangle in the options of the right select "permissions" which fix the permissions of the game.
    - once it finishes, load the game in multiman and play ...it really works.

Thanks to Purris for letting us know.

Has a GT5 Academy Edition DLC fix been released? I have searched, but have not found any info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkool View Post
    you got this working on an exthd?? how please? i along with others could only get it to work internal.
    as rc4evr said before ... Having the game on external you have to check permissions with MultiMan for it to work ... I don't have MM 4.13, mine is 4.8 but it did the trick.

Hope it helps!

THANK YOU hilongo andrc4evr, i found that also and yes it worked, also i had to use oakhead69 fix in order for it to work, thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebomb View Post
    This is for anyone who is interested/has 4.21.1 REX CFW. This is a list of my own personal games and the settings that I have on them. These games were all updated through the PS3 to the latest official patches and are untouched nor have they been modified in ANY way.

The games have their original EBOOT and PARAM's. Also, when I updated to 4.21.1 REX I reformatted the HDD in my PS3 so I could start from scratch. I have encountered no problems at all with these configurations. I tried to put as much info as necessary to help out.
    This is great thanks but for me its different. I also have Rebug 4.21.1 REX and I cant get games working like you do. I have to patch every game and most refuse to work with any updates.

I can't format my drive as its a 500GB and its full of PSN games and settings I cant get again as my account is banned so what I have is all I can get. If I format I lose everything I paid for.

I just patch every game and they work so its what I gotta do.

Far.Cry.3.PS3-DUPLEX

Just wanted to say thanks for the new game releases to BLACKDEATH, and the HOSTER, 1 request if i may.. can you pls include the size of the game bud thank you in advance

I cannot edit my post, dunno why. Maybe I'm too dumb

Anyway - Farcry 3 Size is 6893 MB