FOR ANY GAME THAT DOESN'T HAVE A .PKG PATCH, FOLLOW THIS:
1. Transfer to an external FAT32 media (pendrive/USB HDD) or over FTP
2. Use MultiMan's File Manager to copy the contents of FIX folder to /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata/
The folder '00000001' is your user profile id. If you have only one profile -- that is the only folder you'll see under /home/ catalog.
In case you have multiple profiles, copy the *.edat file to the one that you will be playing the game from.
If the folder 'exdata' is not present that means you've never been logged to PSN -- create it manually and put fixed file in it.
3. Install pkg through Install Package Files
4. Play full version through XMB!
5. According to the author this fix allows any kind of updates to the game.
Nah, inside the rar should have the patch. it's not a .pkg, though. it requires moving it into a specific folder through MM or whatever file explorer you use.