Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 69 of 919 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    game link for Deathspank Thongs of Virtue seems to be dead?

been waiting for this to pop out of the ether for quite awhile! epic newyears gaminess!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lele0o0o's links don't seem dead for me, try using a different web browser to download the game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Replaced "ares" with "zeus" in the download link, and it worked. (I took too long to edit my previous post, sorry...)

Banned User
    Man, where to get links to other PS titles like Twisted Metal, Crash, Spyro?

I figured out the problem with the fix link, I was posting the wrong one, so here are the actual fixes:

Crash Bandicoot:
    [Register or Login to view links]

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back:

Crash Bandicoot: WARPED:

CTR: Crash Team Racing:

CUBIXX HD:

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus:

Final Fantasy VII:

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy IX

Metal Slug X:

Pixeljunk Shooter 2:

Metal Gear Solid:

Silent Hill:

Syphon Filter:

Syphon Filter 2:

Syphon Filter 3

Twisted Metal 2:

Wakeboarding HD:

Nice flysociety666, and if you repost the previous (game) links I will combine the two into one (organized) post for ya... I nuked the previous one at your request or I would have saved them.

It's no problem and okay, I'll post them in a few! I noticed that all of the links for the games were the same, were they all downloading the same game or were they downloading the correct titles?

Yea, indeed they were... I guess if the game links are all the same we wouldn't need to repost them all, unless it was a copy/paste issue and they differ on the Russian site? The few I tried were the same link that downloaded the same game though.

Banned User
    No, I checked the Russian site and is the same (every game the same link but download different).

Something else bugs me. Some fixes have .pkg extensions and some dont at all. Just file. On Russian site said to put those games fixes to /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata/ with MM. So, those .pkg files also or what?

i have downloaded the castlevania dlc and it works with the usa version you just have to install the pkg and then manually move the contents of the folder into the usa folder. the question i have, is how come if you just extract the pkg with a pkg extractor, i am using pkgview v1.1b, and then copy the contents to the ps3 it does not work? you have to actually run the pkg on the ps3 for it to work.

what is happening when running a pkg that makes it work? is it not just copying the files to the ps3 or is something else going on that makes it work? i have googled and search forums but can not find the answer so any help would be appreciated. also, how can i repackage the folder containing both dlcs into on package so that it will work on the usa version? thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News