Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 676 of 919 FirstFirst ... 176576626666674675676677678686726776 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The same here. i've also trying to make fix for lego LOR , trophys and -> black screen((( sad

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a addition to my post, some of them are not EBOOT.BIN files but .PKG files, which you can easily install with the "Install Package Files" option.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    Go to MultiMan and fix the permissions. Thats how I got it working.
    I still doing that bro, but still the same! I still on 3.55 Kwew to test all fixes

I've already shared the USA pkg files for the Mercenaries Maps of the RE6 DLC: Now I have a friend who has the BLES version and is willing to share rif and pkgs files. He doesn't know how to get the PKG links, and neither do I, so please how can we get them? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    Go to MultiMan and fix the permissions. Thats how I got it working.
    I can confirm that it works. Copy it to internal -> fix permissions -> bd mirror on -> works

thanks Stan!!

Need a resident evil 6 dlc tester please

Please, someone who has Resident Evil 6 I need you to download the attached content. It's the Catacombs map. I need you to put both files in your backup of Resident Evil 6, no matter the region. Put them in:

USRDIR\nativePS3\arc\PS3

And please tell me if you see the new map in The Mercenaries.

I cannot try it because I'm in the capital (studying) and I don't have my PS3 here. Someone report back if it working so I can release the rest
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Ceast21 View Post
    has anyone got epic mickey working yet? i have tried 3 different eboot resigners with same result. when i start the game the move screen shows than abunch of colors and a message that game is corrupt.

has anyone been able to make a working patch? i have rebug 4.21 rex. i even changed the .sfo to 4.21 with no luck
    Yeah the fix is play the game in the internal hard drive doesn't work on external hard drive.

BLES01403 HITMAN Absolution working 3.55! but this fix has plenty sdat files so i also included the original files....if you for some reason need them!

note: extract to the harddrive root and them copy them... or you will have winrar errors! the fix is the PropJoe, Extrimm but i added the PS3SOS fix... and it worked!! tested! no freeze or blackscren! just read txt ok?

[Register or Login to view links]

epic mickey working in the internal with fix or not to fix it? thanks.

there is a fix on 3.55 BLES01646 - SONIC & ALL STARS RACING Transformed? please

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News