Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 670 of 919 FirstFirst ... 170570620660668669670671672680720770 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Didn't work for me, it kicks back to the XMB screen.

Sponsored Links
    Thanks to Duplex Team!

Waiting for Sonic & All-Stars Racing - Transformed and F1 - Race Stars with fix 3.55

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by rc4evr View Post
    Didn't work for me, it kicks back to the XMB screen.
    Thanks for the input rc4evr!!... Guess we're in for a "patience test"

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    I search for post by ZombieKillah, but nothing about DOA5 1.02 update. Anyone know where it is? Thanks!
    I found the Dead or alive 5 1.02 update 3.40/3.55 fix. I've test it (EUR version) and it worked!

1. Install regular update 1.02
    [Register or Login to view links]

2. Install 1.02 fix
    [Register or Login to view links]

Keep in mind that you still need the previous sdat fix from previous fix (in your GAMEZ dir). I tried it without and the game will go into black screen.

Mods could you guys put it to the sticky? Thanks!

I would right now ... but which previous fix are you referring to? ... If it's needed, I should put a link for it too...

I guess, he's referring to this one.

Make Blackops II Work

Make a new user account on ps3. (not psn)

In network settings set proxy to: IP: 81.105.139.169
    port: 8080

Make new PSN sign in, load black ops 2 and play.

CFW: Rebug 4.21
    Duplex on External
    Patch: 1.02 (For blops II)

No Rebug Toolbox is not needed.

~Regards 0x00
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMAG0001.jpg  

Ok ... thanks. it is done ... DOA5 1.02 update and fix are on the sticky

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition Unlocker for PS3 Out

Following up on yesterday's releases, PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX is back with a Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition Unlocker for PS3 out today!
    • Sonic.All-Stars.Racing.Transformed.Bonus.Edition.Unlocker.PS 3-DUPLEX

Sonic.All-Stars.Racing.Transformed.Bonus.Edition.Unlocker.PS 3-DUPLEX - Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition Unlocker PS3 DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

From pete_uk comes a LEGO Lord of the Rings PS3 EBOOT Fix below as well stating the following:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (signed with 3.40 keys and sys_proc_param also changed - [Register or Login to view links])

As this is signed for 4.25, It will not work on Rebug. So I resigned it. It may work on 3.55+ but can't test it myself. I haven't tested it much, but it boots to the menu on Rebug 4.21

Also below is a PS3 patch fix for Under Defeat HD by richdotward:

Just out. Signed with 4.25 keys: [Register or Login to view links]

Tested on 4.21 rogero. Only use the sfo if you get the you need to update your firmware to 4.25 (mm should auto patch but mine is playing up - this sfo set to 4.21). Supposed to work with 3.55 according to the new TrueAncestor 1.5 spec.

Finally, here is one more [Register or Login to view links] by harryoke with help from haz367 who hinted: to all, fix the 2 param_sys values if your getting 80010009 on 4.25 on 4.21CFW.

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition Unlocker for PS3 Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

mirror: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News