Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 659 of 889 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659660661669709759 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 8884



  1. #6581
    Contributor caleb4god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    64
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Honestly i suggest all who are having troubles booting cod just update to rebug 4.21.1. its easy...very safe and will fix your problems. you will need to resign your psn games for 4.21.

  2. #6582
    Registered User utente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nascar - the game inside line - blus-30932 fix 3.55 si lavora?

  3. #6583
    Senior Member matt101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    135
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    update to new cfw... not rocket science... you be glad you did... except your homebrews will have to be resigned... etc etc.. simplest solution

  4. #6584
    Senior Member babyjoe00069's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    194
    I dont see why anyone would want to update to rebug 4.21 in order to avoid patching eboots when there are already games out that require 4.25, so youll still have to patch those OR you choose to update to Ermac 4.30 or rogero's 4.30 v1.04 and you dont need to patch anything, just resign your homebrew which all homebrew I can think of has been resigned and you can download from me or other sources all over the web.

  5. #6585
    Member AKmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    54
    EP0002-BLES01717_00-CODBLOPS2PATCH01-A0102-V0100-PE_(341_FIX).pkg by danixleet

    Is it works on 3.55?

  6. #6586
    Senior Member StanSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by babyjoe00069 View Post
    I dont see why anyone would want to update to rebug 4.21 in order to avoid patching eboots when there are already games out that require 4.25, so youll still have to patch those OR you choose to update to Ermac 4.30 or rogero's 4.30 v1.04 and you dont need to patch anything, just resign your homebrew which all homebrew I can think of has been resigned and you can download from me or other sources all over the web.
    99% of the new games are 4.21 firmware games. AC3 and BO2 are both 4.21 games so there is a real good reason to update to 4.21CFW. BO2 works in 4.21CFW where it doesn't work in 3.55CFW. SO WHY do you want to stay on an inferior firmware now?

    And Rogero and Ermac's firmware aren't as stable as Rebug. I tested them out and Rebug is the best and most stable.

    Quote Originally Posted by matt101 View Post
    update to new cfw... not rocket science... you be glad you did... except your homebrews will have to be resigned... etc etc.. simplest solution
    Takes 1 min to resign your homebrew. Install the latest MultiMan, FTP to the homebrew, copy the eboot to PC, resign, copy back, done.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDeath View Post
    Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.II.Nuketown.2025.DLC.PS3-DUPLEX
    For me it installed but doesn't show up anywhere. Where am I supposed to see it? Is it Multiplayer online only or LAN or where in the game? Or is it a singleplayer mission? I thought it was a multiplayer map?
    Last edited by StanSmith; 11-12-2012 at 10:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #6587
    Member Hernaner28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    221
    Kmeaw 3.55 rules! Forever!

    BTW, it does not modify the boot logo

  8. #6588
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    734
    just like to point out that there is nothing actually in the fws above 4.21 that affect games. 4.21 can play any game a 4.30 cfw can play as long as its spoofed to 4.30 which rebug is. 4.21 was the last fw that had anything actually in it that affected games. all the changes above 4.21 are only menu and feature changes etc. or at least thats how it appears.

  9. #6589
    Junior Member twennyBensuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    For me it installed but doesn't show up anywhere. Where am I supposed to see it? Is it Multiplayer online only or LAN or where in the game? Or is it a singleplayer mission? I thought it was a multiplayer map?
    Can't comment on the ps3 version Mr Stanley but on the... cough... 360 it's in MP mode then select 'maps' in game set up and it's in under the DLC header. System link and local. Needs atest update to show up tho so not sure how that works with Ps3 version.
    Last edited by twennyBensuns; 11-12-2012 at 10:58 AM

  10. #6590
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    734
    so far rebug has played every game i've thrown at it, all 74 of them. no patches or file changes, and yes some where patched originally for 3.55. you just delete the game data and let multiman get an update for you, and install the update then away you go.

    some stubborn ones may require you to delete trophy data too, but there aint many.

 

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News