lol, REBUG wins for me 10/10 because of:
- No bricks (as long as installation was done correctly and not interrupted)
- Probably feature rich (I really love how REX can switch Debug kernel to by a flick of a Cross Button on a controller, plus 100% compatibility on games who had broken BD lens!!)
- patched vsh.self to allow unsigned act.dat and .rif files.
- installation is just too easy where you will not be dealing with recovery mode for installing such CFW.
Rogero and untested ermac CFW:
- nice CFW to try out but not the 4.3x since it had weird bugs on it and probably not worth installing to
- high possibility of bricking the console, randomly
- only recommended who had their PS3 with flashers just in case that ladyluck is not on your side
Although both of them had bad sides:
- Bad support on multi-drive USB, yeah you can only plug 1 USB external drive on USB (USB_000 only) but except four port USB console (PS3 BC consoles) who can use atmost 3 slots of the USB except the port (USB_006)
- PS2 games dont work on both CFW