Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 651 of 884 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651652653661701751 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 8835

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    From their recent bunch of .nfo files

"DUPLEX will not patch updates for you because we think the base retail version is enough to test out a game."

That means no UPDATES fixed by DUPLEX because they want you to "test" the game and if you like it, support and buy the game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol, REBUG wins for me 10/10 because of:

- No bricks (as long as installation was done correctly and not interrupted)
    - Probably feature rich (I really love how REX can switch Debug kernel to by a flick of a Cross Button on a controller, plus 100% compatibility on games who had broken BD lens!!)
    - patched vsh.self to allow unsigned act.dat and .rif files.
    - installation is just too easy where you will not be dealing with recovery mode for installing such CFW.

Rogero and untested ermac CFW:

- nice CFW to try out but not the 4.3x since it had weird bugs on it and probably not worth installing to
    - high possibility of bricking the console, randomly
    - only recommended who had their PS3 with flashers just in case that ladyluck is not on your side

Although both of them had bad sides:

- Bad support on multi-drive USB, yeah you can only plug 1 USB external drive on USB (USB_000 only) but except four port USB console (PS3 BC consoles) who can use atmost 3 slots of the USB except the port (USB_006)
    - PS2 games dont work on both CFW

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is this an english language for the cod 2?
    Last edited by Ninjafury; 11-10-2012 at 08:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've installed Rogero 4.30 1.03 and it has no luck with untouched Uncharted 3.

Uncharted 3 works install the updates via multiman.. and play game takes forever to load the ring spins forever but it will play i did have an issue when opening drakes journalk with select button game froze i have same firmware on my slim ps3

If I remember correctly ... there was a similar problem with the ring spinning forever on Uncharted 3 ... back then when I played ...

There was a fix that solved it changing a bunch of files and using PSARC.exe... maybe you could use that... before updating it...

I'll upload it if you want to

If you have those fixed files that'd be great takes like 6 minutes then game starts... pretty cool fighting sequence to play through i enjoy the controls but YES uncharted 3 does work on 4.30 firmware no need for eboot switches or patches enter multiman press square on game, go to update, install the 3 updates it downloads and play just wait for that spinning ring it'll start... or hopefully this guy has a faster work around looking forward to that upload hilango thanks

Hahah don't make me laugh. AC III is a clear example... DUPLEX, you cannot play both sides of the coin

Yes is a paradox duplex say: "stay on 3.55 firmware" but only cfw 4.xx can use the update... and they don't release any update. Time to upgrade to new cfw? I don't be able to play my ORIGINAL game in a 3.55 console! wtf DUPLEX?

I have purchased the game but cannot enjoy the game with fix! No update = no ragion to stay on 3.55. We are not all pirate, not everyone can do or know how DUMP a game, we have 1 or 2 console, we have many games, and play without BD is a FEATURE.

My 2 cents

Here you go mate [Register or Login to view links] UC3-355FULLFiX.rar

Whoever try this.. let me know if it works!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News