Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 639 of 888 FirstFirst ... 139539589629637638639640641649689739 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 8876

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    still working to create psn game converted, so many new eboots right now for 3.55, should i stay in cfw 3.55 or go to cfw 4.xx ?
    Last edited by pedro800; 11-08-2012 at 07:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can someone inform us as to why the EU release of LBP Karting is almost twice the size of the US version? Aside from the additional languages, what could possibly make it that much larger? Did they have to duplicate the videos, tutorial screens, etc. for all the different languages, perhaps? If that's the case, what exactly can we safely delete from the EU version if all we need is English? Thanks!

Sponsored Links

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by DUPLEX for November 8, 2012

Sponsored Links
    Following up on yesterday's releases, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX is back with more new PS3 EBOOT patch fixes for 3.55 CFW users below!
    • Toy.Story.Mania.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX

Disney Pixar Toy Story Mania CFW 3.55 Eboot Patch - Toy.Story.Mania.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    Code:
    Release Info:

For those who wish to remain on good old stable CFW 3.55, DUPLEX brings properly patched and tested EBOOT Patches for some of the games recently released.

Replace files in your game dir with the ones from our archive.

Notes:

DUPLEX supports valid scene releases only, and no region dupes. DUPLEX will not patch updates for you because we think the base retail version is enough to test out a game.

If you want updates and support - BUY IT and support the developers!
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Also from craze e 1 (via ps3iso.com/fixes/177750-craze-e-1s-cfw-3-a.html#post738461) today comes the following PS3 CFW 3.55 EBOOT Fixes:
    • Ben 10 Galactic Racing EBOOT PATCH EUR CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2013 EBOOT PATCH USA CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Cars 2 EBOOT PATCH USA CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Dancestar Party Hits EBOOT PATCH CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Family Game Night 4 The Game Show EBOOT PATCH EUR CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Ferrari The Race Experience EBOOT PATCH EUR CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Hunters Trophy 2 Europa EBOOT PATCH EUR CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Just noticed DUPLEX already fixed this but my fix works too so what the hell lol)
    • LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 EBOOT PATCH USA CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Midway Arcade Origins EBOOT PATCH USA CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Plants Vs Zombies EBOOT PATCH USA CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Skylanders Giants EBOOT PATCH EUR CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Skylanders Spyro's Adventures EBOOT PATCH EUR CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • The Sims 3 Pets EBOOT PATCH USA CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
    • Toy Story Mania EBOOT PATCH USA CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (FIX NOT WORKING - Black Screen In Adventue Mode Sorry)
    • Zone of the Enders HD Collection EBOOT PATCH USA CRAZE E 1: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (NOT YET TESTED BY MYSELF - Give It A Try)

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by DUPLEX for November 8, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...

Zone of the Enders loads the game but it doesn't have any sound...

Finally got the update to work. These are the steps that -RZA- gave me.

1. Install Duplex Fix (yes, it's for 3.55 but rebug 4.21.1rex will accept it)
    2. Start game but do not accept update.
    3. Let game install data.
    4. Play or skip game until you get to the pod.
    5. Try to enter online play which is "My Earth"
    6. Let game instal update
    7. Enjoy

Apparently it needs data installed or you get black screen

Hope it helps

if you booted the game diskless try with disk in tray

Any download link for this game Ferrari the race experience? This game can't be found on the internet.

Ya read the original thread where these CRAZE E 1 fixes came from and you'll find some other fixes aren't working either. Thanks for the post though, as I believe several of the fixes are functional.

Quote Originally Posted by IFG4ever View Post
    Any download link for this game Ferrari the race experience? This game can't be found on the internet.
    I found it on a torrent site a few months ago. I dont have access to that site anymore so I cant send you a link.

I've been meaning to ask you if you remember what you did for Sony to ban your PSN account? And while you're at it, what happened with that torrent site?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News