Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 621 of 884 FirstFirst ... 121521571611619620621622623631671721 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 8835

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    after 20 hours... it seems i'm not able to fix doa5.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You are not alone. No one is able to fix this game for now...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah.. been trying to do something to the eboot, but it changes nothing, somebody said that you need to fix something in \BLJM60513\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\shader\model_shader_pac k.sdat

but i can't decrypt it correctly to do so, probably missing something

Hah! Just updated to 4.21.1 REX, glad I did. Games work, a TON of new features (I was on KMEAW), and it fixed my ps3 slowdown issue! The old CFWs (been using it since ps freedom) probably did something to my ps3, cause every game lagged, rebuilding stuff didn't help, yet upgrading to 4.21.1 REX fixed it!

FF 13-2 was a pain in the rear to play in some areas, now it's good.

Though the 1.06 update still doesn't save. Even with a clean patch.

Big Grin

I just wanted to thank all the people who releases all the good eboots and for their good job!

But there is a game that i have been waiting for like 1 year! UFC Undisputed 3, i hope someone make this game available for CFW 3.55...

Thanks for everything again!!

To add to my last post, I can now download stuff from PSN! Downloading Tokyo jungle at the moment, hopefully it will work, if not then doesn't matter, my ps3 just got a huge performance boost!

Quote Originally Posted by KirasiN91 View Post
    FF 13-2 was a pain in the rear to play in some areas, now it's good.

Though the 1.06 update still doesn't save. Even with a clean patch.
    Have you tried deleting all the save games (and the game installation) and start from zero? (maybe a back up of your save game is a good idea )

I'm about halfway through that game right now on 3.55, haven't had any problems beyond the multiple save thing. What parts were bad?

Quote Originally Posted by evilpdor View Post
    my ebootfix is now in PKG format.
    i have test this with my PSN Version "Resident Evil 6 NPUB30984"... NOT WORKING... My PS3 will updated to newest FW by started the game... and i can not fix this with Multiman

Here is the V1.03 SSX fix. [Register or Login to view links]

Here is the V1.05 Mortal Kombat fix. [Register or Login to view links]

Install the official updates for these games and then my crack package. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by kalaner View Post
    I just wanted to thank all the people who releases all the good eboots and for their good job!

But there is a game that i have been waiting for like 1 year! UFC Undisputed 3, i hope someone make this game available for CFW 3.55...

Thanks for everything again!!
    Can you upload the EBOOT for me? I'll see if I can fix it for you. (Also if there are any .self or .sprx files, I'll need those as well.)
    Last edited by Bluebomb; 11-05-2012 at 08:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News