Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 619 of 896 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621629669719 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 8952

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    cheers Bluebomb. gunna get on to the gt5 updates now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Someone create eboot fix for nba2k13 cfw 3.55 please thank you so much!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just an FYI here, I thought I'd let anyone who cares to know that I successfully fixed Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition BLES01765 with DarkEbootFixer v3.0. It was so easy I just about fell out of my chair!

Just a simple eboot.bin fix and I manually edited the param file. I'm still on an old 3.41 dongle (plz no 3.55 lectures, lol), so it kinda surprised me it ran from external without BD-Mirror. I did have a game disc inserted and ran it from the disc icon off the XMB screen. It may run discless, but I didn't test it that way.

The tool wouldn't work for Raccoon City however, so it's not perfect. One thing puzzles me with Dark Souls though, it won't show up in my older version of multiMAN. It does however, show up in my even older open manager which also runs it. Not sure what's going on there, but I'm quite happy to have it working.

Quote Originally Posted by bryz143 View Post
    Someone create eboot fix for nba2k13 cfw 3.55 please thank you so much!
    Try using DarkEbootFixer v3.0 and possibly fix it yourself. It's free, easy, and will probably work just fine. I found it somewhere right here on ps3news after a brief search. Good luck!
    Last edited by rc4evr; 11-05-2012 at 03:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rc4evr View Post
    If it's "your" fix, why does it have privat's name all over it? It's already been posted here, but thanks for taking credit for someone else's work? Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but that's the way it reads on my end.
    what are you referring too if i wanted to change a persons name i would have just renamed it lol and the rar'd it up again lmao on another site uploads are private so in turn its uploaded by xxxxxxx <-----private shhhh lol

This is what he is referring to...

Quote Originally Posted by babyjoe00069 View Post
    Look guys resident evil operation raccoon city works on 3.55 flawlessly here's my fix from external no errors just replace all the files and well... say thanks

[Register or Login to view links]

I have just saw an Tokyo Jungle EBOOT fix (BCAS20233)... will ask for clearance to post it so you "weird games fans" can test it out

Quote Originally Posted by rc4evr View Post
    Try using DarkEbootFixer v3.0 and possibly fix it yourself. It's free, easy, and will probably work just fine. I found it somewhere right here on ps3news after a brief search. Good luck!
    OP:RC and some other games, ALSO NBA 2K13 need more files fixed than just eboot, that's why this tool won't work on them.

Ya the particular title I fixed only needed the eboot modded and the sfo file edited. The tutorial that comes with the tool kit mentions the ability to fix sprx and self files too, but the eboot modding feature seems to be it's best component.

Like most apps in development of this type, perhaps future versions will improve upon it's ability to be more effective in fixing the other types of files.

I still encourage anyone to try the tool before posting "could you please fix this or that" types of requests, we're seeing way too many of these lately.
    Last edited by rc4evr; 11-05-2012 at 09:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kokotas View Post
    One Piece: Pirate Warriors eboot fix (BLES01672):
    Working great with my dongle 3.55 cfw.

Thank you very much!!!

Is there any eboot for this game, if not please someone make a eboot if you can!!!

Test_Drive_Ferrari_Racing_Legends_USA_PS3-HR
    Test_Drive_Ferrari_Racing_Legends_USA_PS3-DUPLEX
    Last edited by kalaner; 11-05-2012 at 10:28 AM

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News