Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 617 of 904 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618619627667717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 9036

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I give credit where it's due, pal. If a non-working, non-scene fix isn't working for me, I take issue and will kindly let those responsible know about it. I didn't personally call out private's latest error. It's a waste of my time and anyone else who experiences the same failures from all these bogus fixes we're seeing.

There's been an inordinate amount of these so-called "fixes" being posted by rookies who think they know what their doing and it's gotten out of hand. Granted, privat's original fix is apparently working for some people, but not me. Sorry if you thought I was "poking" you, that wasn't my intention. BTW, next time you quote me, include everything I said.

That last post by you quoting me incompletely is kind of unfair, eh? I'm not commenting any further on this subject, so do what you want when you want to. If I remember right, you had a fix you posted a while back that was useless and I got burned by it. I know nobody's perfect and I encourage you, privat, and anyone else trying to make fixes to keep at it. Just PLEASE thoroughly test them before posting. Have a good day, sir.
    Last edited by rc4evr; 11-04-2012 at 04:59 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the post, but why do people password their files? It seems to me to be a form of spamming? Reason I ask is because I don't see anyone else doing it here. Thanks again and keep 'em coming!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well said!...

Has anyone tried with success the unlocked DLC for Red Dead Redemption posted by evilpdor back on page 616? What exactly do you get with this particular DLC? Thanks!

Is this the "Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack" or possibly the Undead Nightmare DLC? I wiki'd the game and the last one they list is the M&M one. Thank you.
    Last edited by rc4evr; 11-04-2012 at 06:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I post only working files tested by me!

you unlock the same things can be played in the standalone rdr undead nightmare! but only in 1.7GB dlc update.
    Last edited by evilpdor; 11-04-2012 at 06:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool, I have both RDR's so now I can delete the Undead one & save some space! Thanks again.

PLZ PLZ!!! Fix Darksider 2 DLC's!!! PLLLZZ!! Pretty plz!! Orc Sad

there are two releases of the game cladenstine and ANTiDOTE... I tested the fix succesfully with ANTiDOTE release... maybe yours is the cladenstine release?

and privat's fix is valid and working... I have more than 15 reports from 3.41 and 3.55 users that it works fine with no problems...

works with both US and BLES i tested it myself cheers to Privat for making it work

Ya the game ID isn't the problem, I don't believe. Especially since someone posted a few pages back that his clandestine version was working fine. It's probably my antiquated dongle or something. There's a new version darkebootfixer just out that's suppose to be good with titles up to f/w 4.31, so maybe I'll give that a go when I get around to it. Thank you for your input.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News