Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 607 of 884 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617657707 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 8835

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for all the hard work, guys. I tried using the Spec Ops eboot but got a "Corrupted Disc" icon. I'm guessing the eboot was built for a US ver rather than the EU one. So has anyone fixed that one?

Spec Ops The Line BLES01157
    or how about?
    UFC Undisputed 3 BLUS30738

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, Awesome stuff here, The eboot fixes link at the top, and the new sticky page you're working on.

My question is: The eboot patch fixes you're adding to the sticky, have they been tested and confirmed working? Or are they just a collection of all patches? Thanks!

Oh, and also, in that thread can you make some sort of way to list the new patches that have come out in the future (For example at the top of the thread have it written which ones were added the last 3 updates or so)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So after having tested this, i can confirm that the pkg doesn't work directly with BLUS30991, only the BLES01667 EU version.

I did get it to work tho, simply by taking the extracted .edat files and copying them to the BLUS30991 gamedata directory from the BLES01667.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by lxmadrid View Post
    I tried using the Spec Ops eboot but got a "Corrupted Disc" icon. I'm guessing the eboot was built for a US ver rather than the EU one. So has anyone fixed that one?

Spec Ops The Line BLES01157
    Yes the Spec Ops one in the sticky is currently US only, hence the BLUS prefix. Here's a quick reference in case you didn't know...

BCAS First Party, Asia
    BCJS First Party, Japan
    BLAS Third Party, Asia
    BLJM Third Party, Japan
    BLJS Third Party, Japan
    BCUS First Party, US
    BLUS Third Party, US
    BCES First Party, Europe
    BLES Third Party, Europe
    Anyway, as for a EUR fix, I found this for you...

[Register or Login to view links] - Spec Ops The Line BLES01157

I don't have the game myself so you will have to test for us. If it works then we will add it alongside the US fix in the sticky

lastest patch for RDR, singleplayer and online mode without problem

sorry, forgot download link: [Register or Login to view links] passwd: multiplayer-italia.com
    Last edited by evilpdor; 11-03-2012 at 04:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what happens with the game Starhawk, because it is so difficult to fix?

Tek9 Also, i have to create my own patch? In the list are only the US Games..

how did you guys managed to used Assassins Creed III DLC Unlocker PS3 DUPLEX... i installed the pkg... start the game and i've got nothing... no unlocked...

The Pre-order maps for Resident Evil 6 have now been released for everyone on the Store. They are THREEEEE maps and they cost 0.99 dolars each. We only have 3 maps right now, it's really boring but if someone is so good to spend 3 dolars and unlock this it will give us 3 extra maps! A total of 6! please people! Why doesn't anybody bother about this one? I wish I could buy them and stop begging like an idiot but I've got USA account and my game is EUR. Only 3 dollars, come on PropJoe, I trust you
    Last edited by Hernaner28; 11-03-2012 at 04:40 PM

Can you please test this one with Spec Ops The Line EUR ... and report back: [Register or Login to view links]

Yes ... They all are supposed to be working fixes ... not all tested by us, but reported on this thread ...

And about marking the updates to the sticky ... hmmm.. I don't think there's and easy way to do that ... as we update it kinda asinchronically (is that an existing word?) ...
    Last edited by hilongo; 11-03-2012 at 04:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News