Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 888 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    When you're in the games tab press "Square" and the games will group. According to the format, if pressed again in will be grouped according to the Album (genre) you have named it.
    Thanks, i knew it was something simple as i have done it before by accident.

Sponsored Links

Psn Sonic

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I have a issue with Sonic Ep 1 where I install it, then I try to run it and it give me a error code about the trophies were not loaded. I there anyway around it?

Sponsored Links

Arrow Ricochet HD PSN Repack by DUPLEX for PS3 Custom Firmware Out!

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous PSN decrypted game releases alongside the PS3 NPDRM Self algorithm details, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX have made available a Ricochet HD PSN Repack for PS3 Custom Firmware users weighing in at 338 MB in size.

Download links are below, and from their Ricochet HD Repack PSN PS3 DUPLEX PS3 NFO file to quote:

Release Info: The crowded brick-breaking scene on PSN has a new addition.

Notes: Seems our previous pack was not fully working. Here is a repack with a proper crack and new decrypted .elf.

Btw, the recently leaked SDK's have not helped on decrypting and there were no 'hidden keys' of any sort in those SDK's. We challenged NPDRM in June already (Duke Nukem 3.41 Patch).

1.) copy files to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
    2.) install game *DUPLEX.*.Install.pkg
    3.) install patch *DUPLEX.*.Patch.vX.XX.pkg if any
    4.) install crack *DUPLEX.*.Crack.pkg
    5.) play

Enjoy This Fine DUPLEX Release

Ricochet HD Repack PSN PS3 DUPLEX (337.65 MB)
    File Name: Ricochet.HD.Repack.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX

Also below are some more PSN PKG links courtesy of [Register or Login to view links]:

Crash Commando
    Size: 804 MB
    [Register or Login to view links]

The Punisher: No Mercy
    Size: 784 MB

Ricochet HD PSN Repack by DUPLEX for PS3 Custom Firmware Out!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Great! Now for some of those PS2 classics...

To clarify the main post, this game was already supposedly released by Duplex but it didn't work for anyone. This isn't really a second lot of games or anything.

Arrow

Correct, I'm sure you know but in case others reading this thread don't... when scene groups do repacks they generally are uploaded to topsites in order to fix something with their initial release that isn't correct.

It could be something as simple as a corrupted file or in this case a non-working release that was fixed, and +Rep LKJHGFDSA also.

Arrow Explodemon, Hard Corps & Stacking PSN by DUPLEX for PS3 CFW!

Following up on their Ricochet HD PSN Repack from yesterday, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX have made available Explodemon, Hard Corps: Uprising and Stacking for PSN on PS3 Custom Firmware 3.55!

Below are the details and related download links courtesy of dusktilldawn, ikarox and PS3MOR for PS3 CFW users, as follows:

Explodemon PSN PS3 DUPLEX (1009.44 MB)
    Release Name: Explodemon.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
    [Register or Login to view links] by [Register or Login to view links].

Release Info: Explodemon! is a 2.5D action platform game with an explosive main character. Mixing classic platforming action - from classics such as Mario and MegaMan - with the refined contemporary gameplay of Halo and Half-Life 2, it brings old-school gameplay bang up to date. Coming from Curve's-seated love of video game culture and history, Explodemon! is wrapped up as a loving homage to SNES-era Japanese action games.

Hard Corps Uprising PSN PS3 DUPLEX (1370 MB)
    Release Name: Hard.Corps.Uprising.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
    Password: speedlounge.in

Release Info: Thrilling retro run-and-gun action is back with a vengeance in Hard Corps: Uprising, a new 2D side scroller developed by ARC System Works that pays homage to classic Konami action series. Play as the soldier Bahamut as he begins to write his legend. Battle in the grueling trenches of Arcade mode or the all-new RISING mode, where a life bar and point system allow you to purchase items and upgrades to build your soldier up and achieve ultimate victory. Need help? Partner with a friend to lay down some serious carnage.

Stacking PSN PS3 DUPLEX (1288.44 MB)
    Release Name: Stacking.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX

Release Info: Set in a diorama world, Stacking is a third person adventure puzzle game where you play as Charlie Blackmore, the world tiniest Russian stacking doll. He is all too accustomed to being overlooked and dismissed--too small to be of any consequence. In the end, though, Charlie's size turns out to be his greatest strength of all.

Notes: Enjoy another PSN Classic Hit working on CFW 3.55 with included .elf for those who need it (not needed for playing the game...)

Btw, the recently leaked SDK's have not helped on decrypting and there were no 'hidden keys' of any sort in those SDK's. We challenged NPDRM in June already (Duke Nukem 3.41 Patch).

Installation:

1.) copy files to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
    2.) install game *DUPLEX.*.Install.pkg
    3.) install patch *DUPLEX.*.Patch.vX.XX.pkg if any
    4.) install crack *DUPLEX.*.Crack.pkg
    5.) play

Enjoy This Fine DUPLEX Release

Explodemon, Hard Corps & Stacking PSN by DUPLEX for PS3 CFW!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

All of the PSN Duplex games released so far, work without problems on firmware 3.41. All you need is the dongle to install.

RicochetHD worked just fine, only it was still a demo. The repack releases a fixed eboot only.

If your having a problem with trophies check out fixing your broken "CFW" with something called a privacy patch.

Duplex team has the npdrm keys (till 3.56 I imagine) and the tool with npdrm algo to decrypt psn games. What I don't understand is how they were able to decrypt BloodRayne, since it requires the 3.60 npdrm keys.
    Last edited by Ezio; 10-11-2011 at 01:51 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Opps, looks like Explodemon might be the first one that does require CFW 3.55. Out of the box it does not play well with 3.41.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 888 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News