Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 589 of 897 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599639689 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 8964

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm sure that game have some SELF file too. That are need to be sign to fix properly. (Sports champions 2)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I tryed using the Resigner that was released yesterday to fix Angry Bird Trilogy BLUS and BLES, on both the eboot resigned and worked but NO SOUND and game freezes right after the first level. Am stumped.

The BLUS had a corrupt file when unraring but the Bles is good. If anyone needs files from the game let me know.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Putlocker is the best, unlimited download and unlimited speed on free account

i will try it very soon

Assassins Creed III DLC Unlocker PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view links]

Please add a note whether your fixes have been tested thoroughly as confirmed working beyond a loading screen. This should go for anyone else posting fixes. We're getting waaaay to many of these kind of posts from everyone and their brother and it's kinda getting out of hand. MODS, could you please chime in on this situation? BTW afashionman, thanks for posting the fix.
    Last edited by rc4evr; 11-01-2012 at 03:46 PM

Hello wonderful people ^____^ I applied the patch for one piece and the game just foes back to the xmb T.T

Assassins Creed III & Need for Speed Most Wanted PS3 DLC Unlockers!

Today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX have released PS3 DLC unlockers for Assassins Creed III and Need for Speed Most Wanted with the details outlined below!

Download: [Register or Login to view links] ([Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]) / [Register or Login to view links] ([Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links])

From the PS3 NFO Files:
    • Assassins.Creed.III.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Need.for.Speed.Most.Wanted.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX

Assassins.Creed.III.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view code]

Need.for.Speed.Most.Wanted.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view code]

Finally, from pr0p0sitionJOE comes PlayStation 3 game fixes for ODDWORLD: STRANGER'S WRATH, I AM ALIVE, SHANK 2, and THE EXPENDABLES 2 - VIDEOGAME, THE WALKING DEAD - Ep. 1 & 2 available HERE as well!

Assassins Creed III & Need for Speed Most Wanted PS3 DLC Unlockers!

More PlayStation 3 News...

well, sports champions 2 got a little further.

it had a weird error saying it couldn't load the saved data. i skipped it, calibrated the controllers but then it hangs at the loading screen.

i mean, i can try to upload any needed files but i'm pretty sure that was the only sdat file. the rest are pretty big files with the next smallest being like 150 megabytes or so.

Please DUPLEX I beg you.. Release Resident Evil 6 DLC unlocker for 3 mercenaries maps1 please!! I love you

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News