Sponsored Links

Page 566 of 888 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616666 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 8876

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its perfect no bugs i'm tested 2 hours

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    IT IS NOT PERFECT! Don't you understand that the game is full of bugs?! UBISOFT has just released a patch fixing 44 Bugs which I don't want to name because of spoilers... Now, we'd better get that update working on 3.55. Otherwise we won't enjoy the game as it should be.

Sponsored Links

Exclamation Assassin's Creed III black screen startup issue (non-issue)

Sponsored Links
    Just so you know, for all of you having black screen startup in ACIII, it is not a problem. Initial start of ACIII take very long to even load up any screen. Originally, when I first run this game, the HDD is flashing mad for almost a min or two and the tv is having black screen the whole time. Just as I hesitate and about to reboot ps3, the first ACIII screen show up. Lucky I am patient and haven't done the reboot yet.

It went on to a long install (4+GB) to internal HDD (as usual AC games), and even after that, each time the game start from the disc screen in XMB, it take like around 1 min of black screen before it go into the first screen.

So it's not a problem. ACIII just have a lot of files. I didn't even set the BD-Mirror option. It still work like that. It's not ur game or ur ps3. It's just the way it is. No worry about black screen (unlike other games). Cheers!

i really wish someone could get a work around the mandatory game installs since we play these games backed up. it's just a waste of space.

i also hope keys get leaked soon. groups must have them but not want to give them out so they can be the only ones to fix the games. i think propjoe even said that.

Oh and one more piece of info. The elf including in the 3.55Fix for ACIII, I don't think it's needed, unless you go to multiplayer or PSN. I tried not replacing the files, I still can play single player mode. Multiplayer mode will jump out to XMB if you don't replace the file. Since I can't get on PSN now, I don't bother with all internet related features.

what keys? Are there still hidden keys? Thought everything was uncovered

I'm thinking likes you... I'll still waiting... A few games are not fixed...

well, keys that the average user can use and put into scetools. as far as i know, we can still only decrypt 3.6 level games.

Man.. i know .. i know.. but it will still be awesome if we could get the 3.55 fix for simpons arcade and shank2

...or a long awaited fix for tales of graces f (european version) and tales of xillia 2 ^^

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News