Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 561 of 896 FirstFirst ... 61461511551559560561562563571611661 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 8957

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Darksiders.II worked without changing the.sprx file!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmmm.. they forgot about NBA 2k13, RE: raccoon city and UFC 3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why do people care about Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City? It's gotten terrible reviews both by critics and users (see: metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city)

They didn't "forget" any of these games. Patience is a virtue...

Anybody got Darksiders 2 intro without sound?

Quote Originally Posted by bassembb View Post
    Darksiders.II worked without changing the.sprx file!
    here worked in both ways, but every time that the guy tells the history, there is no sound
    Last edited by Kido; 10-30-2012 at 01:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ridage racer Unbounded freezes on 'loading' screen after first race for me. Anyone else have this?

duplex fix + duplex release (bd mirror set to on or black screen otherwise)

Reminds me of the 3.41 Mx v ATV alive bug from ages ago.

sorcery did eventually work. the install took forever!

the game is pretty fun though. great use of the move, you can really see the 1:1 at work. i hope sports champions 2 gets a fix. the first one was awesome. it was just the perfect drinking game.

Quote Originally Posted by kalberto View Post
    thanks, Sleeping dogs-eboot-duplex, data corrupted ?
    try to play the game using BD Icon, not app_home

hope it helps

propjoe I find it funny how you are complaining about people not sharing the keys with you when you have refused to share your keys/method for fixing your games when many people have asked you for such info.

I am not trying to upset you, just stating the irony and how funny life is. Things always have a way of coming back to bite you in the rear.

awesome work make my days i was waiting for darksider 2 and nfsmw eboot thanks alot guys thanks ps3news team

any news regarding fix for dead or alive 5 ??
    Last edited by shery21; 10-30-2012 at 02:45 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by muny21 View Post
    propjoe I find it funny how you are complaining about people not sharing the keys with you when you have refused to share your keys/method for fixing your games when many people have asked you for such info.

I am not trying to upset you, just stating the irony and how funny life is. Things always have a way of coming back to bite you in the rear.
    Sorry bud, but you got it all wrong completely. I had no keys or method to share. What keys, 3.55 maybe. Public long before I started cracking. What method, reactpsn or unself tools, public long ago again before I started. So you see, you had all public and all it took was your will or interest to do something with it.

Now compare this with today, do I have a choice or anyone else to use something, no, we dont. I'm not asking NODRM or anyone with keys to hold my hand. I don't ask for any methods, all I want is an option. If you know how to use it, fine. If not, you had a choice. New keys are not their work, but others. They had a diff method, so they can keep it. But keys aren't. And that my friend is a big difference then what you re saying.

You should think about reality and then make a comment. I know what is going on "inside" this circles. You don't. Btw, you may not have interest in NPDRM content eg. psn content, but thousands of people do. For DLCs, psn games, themes, ps2 games, etc... And this is were those with keys don't have interest or are to cheap to buy them. I do, every day and share.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News