Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 560 of 885 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570610660 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 8844

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    joe thank you for the info so sad i can't play sypro btw guys darksiders II repack duplex version works perfectly just get duplex repack version any1 got an idea how to bypass region lock on persona 4 arena?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nobody mention a great sports game NBA2K13?! This game would be a wonderful addition...

Also for sports games fans, on market today comes Sports Champion 2, maybe someone will fix it too!
    Last edited by eustahija; 10-29-2012 at 08:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I still have been unable to get Dishonored to work for me on 3.55, the eboot that I have will let me load the game but I am unable to get past the corrupted game data error after you try to begin a new game

any input would be greatly appreciated.

Which version of Dead Island is this? The Game of the Year Edition, or just the Regular???
    Last edited by rodweygantjr; 10-29-2012 at 08:34 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nba 2k13 as the next game would be friggin awesome! keep up the good work duplex and unSANE.

Banned User
    Here is something from me...

ROCKSMITH - BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE EDITION [BLUS30871] EBOOT FIX 3.41/3.55:
    [Register or Login to view links]
    Note: This game as the title suggest requires an electric guitar and a rocksmith cable [jack-USB] to connect guitar to ps3.

SKYLANDERS: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE [BLES01272] EBOOT FIX 3.41/3.55:
    [Register or Login to view links]
    Note:
    - This game requires adittional accessories to play.
    - You MUST have a toy called PORTAL OF POWER wich needs to be connected to ps3 via USB wireless receiver. With this comes a set of figures you put on top of Portal to start the game.

PS - The rest of us could also release any new game same as "them two" if we had the keys so selfishly held by people who were just lucky to get them thanks to work of one man. Atleast they should give out NPDRM keys if they not interested in fixing this content.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by pr0p0sitionJOE; 10-29-2012 at 09:58 PM

Very cool pr0p0sitionJOE, I will link these to the main article on the Oct 29 releases as well and +Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by jejemon123 View Post
    joe thank you for the info so sad i can't play sypro btw guys darksiders II repack duplex version works perfectly just get duplex repack version any1 got an idea how to bypass region lock on persona 4 arena?
    I did that and I still have black screen after Vigin Game logo. If I am using BD mirror on and I am asking to update the system update ?! IF I am turn BD mirror off and I still have a black screen after Vigin Game logo.

pr0p0sitionJOE, Can you take a look at that ?

Thank you for your hard work for the PS3Scene... i am a usenet guys so i see that the eboots are already on NZB Matrix and they all work fine for me

thanks, Sleeping dogs-eboot-duplex, data corrupted ?

Quote Originally Posted by kolabi View Post
    having problems with AC3 , it loads up but when it starts and reaches the end of the progress bar it stops at the end, when i press the ps button to exit game it reboots the ps3. i have AC3 duplex version with duplex eboot patch and the assasin_ps3 emty directory.

can anyone figure out my problem (i have never had any prob. with eboot patches)?
    I have the same problem when I was on 3.55 kmeaw. I decided to update to rogero 4.30 and redownloaded the duplex release from another source.

I deleted my old game data and reset my permissions. No eboot files edited, all original. I still get the hang up after the game data installs. It hangs at the loading bar at the very end. I have it on my external hdd not sure what could possibly be wrong.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News