Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 536 of 884 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 8835

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok I have now added your warning above the links in the main article, not going to remove them as some people may want them etc. Thanks for the heads-up and +Rep Hernaner28!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    Where you find that info "99999 skill points" Let me check it when I go back home... I used their 1.02/1.02 patch.. maybe the patch have side effect?
    I started Leon campaign on professional and after finishing the 1st chapter it lets you purchase skill points. In that moment I realized I had 9999999 skill points. I just deleted my savedata and the PKG and I applied the EBOOT patch. Now it's ok.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oh my, poor boy

Generator Rex 3.55 Eboot Patch Released

[Register or Login to view links]

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Hernaner28 View Post
    I started Leon campaign on professional and after finishing the 1st chapter it lets you purchase skill points. In that moment I realized I had 9999999 skill points. I just deleted my savedata and the PKG and I applied the EBOOT patch. Now it's ok.
    Oh man... is that by mistake or on purpose? I would like to have a normal game but update to 1.02 patch... Is that possible, PropJoe?

I don't know if i'm asking something impossible but since i went to Rogero 4.21 v1.09 some PSN games stopped working but i just need to reinstall them and they are good to go again... (before installing it, i got RSOD out of nowhere when i was messing with Rebug Selector and my Hard Drive went corrupted)

I lost a couple of games and if someone of you has them (maybe proposition joe has them) i'm kindly asking you for them.

I'm mainly asking for Locoroco Cocoreccho because its one of my little sister's favourite games and im sure she will kill me if she finds out its not working anymore (even if she doesn't even play it anymore, i play it... i also like the game)

The other games i lost and would like to have again are: Gundemonium Recollection, GundeadliGne, Super Puzzle Fighter II:Turbo HD Remix (that one is one of my favourites) and Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game.

Thanks in advance. It would be much appreciated

Oh man... is that by mistake or on purpose? I would like to have a normal game but update to 1.02 patch... Is that possible, PropJoe?
    I guess propJoe didn't know about this but it's pretty strange... Let's see what he says.

Banned User
    Where you find that info "99999 skill points" Let me check it when I go back home... I used their 1.02/1.02 patch.. maybe the patch have side effect?
    I have no idea what hernarer is talking about. What 99999 skill points, where. And no, eboot doesnt work "wonderful". Ask people around. Extremely long loading time, as for with patch 1.01/1.02 fixed game works flawless.

I personally tested the game few times. Each time super fast loading time, no any freezes or whatever, and I checked trophies, they start with 0%.

Also in game I dont see any skills set to 99999. Maybe I dont know where to look, but nothing was deliberately patched. I never did that with the game, except for once, but on request for one person.

Weird. hernarer said you have to go pass the first episode and choose Leon campaign then you will see? I will try tonight...

Propjoe, he's talking about the Glitch resident evil has... After making it past the car scene and saving if you try upgrading you armor or guns or whatever upgrades you wanna make.... If you look at your skill points you begin with 999999 skill points... I was personally happy with this glitch not sure why he's complaining lol
    Last edited by cowboys805; 10-26-2012 at 11:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News