Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 532 of 919 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PopJoe any chances with Shank 2 PSN USA?

Sponsored Links

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by UnSANE for October 26, 2012

Sponsored Links
    Following up on yesterday's update, today unSANE and DUPLEX are back with some new PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for Custom Firmware (CFW) users below!
    • Dark.Souls.Prepare.To.Die.Edition.EBOOT.PATCH.100. EUR.PS3-unSANE
    • Doom.3.BFG.Edition.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Game.of.Thrones.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE
    • The.Amazing.Spiderman.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE
    • The.Amazing.Spiderman.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-unSANE

Dark.Souls.Prepare.To.Die.edition.EBOOT.PATCH.100. EUR.PS3-unSANE - unsane-darksoulsptdeeu.rar

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Doom.3.BFG.Edition.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

From futuretime 23 (via psx-scene.com/forums/content/mod-2693/) also comes a [Register or Login to view links] with details below, to quote:

Hello, I have brought you a new mod for a game that most of you already know: Doom 3 BFG Edition. What this mod does, is bind several cheats to the default controller config (similar to RAGE), it assigns them to the dpad and the circle button (which, in game, does absolutely nothing)

The cheats (and the button assigned to them) are as goes: Dpad right enables and disables god mode, Dpad left enables and disables noclip,Dpad up gives you berserk, and Dpad down enables (cant disable, because of lack of binds) third person view.

Circle button gives you all the weapons for each respective campaign (remember, this only works on Doom 3 and both expansion packs: Lost Mission and Resurrection of Evil) I have give special thanks to bahumatlord for giving me a link with the commands (if anyone wants it, just ask me and i'll post it)

Controls:
    • Circle: Gives you all the Weapons for each Respective Campaign (remember,this only works on Doom 3 and both expansion packs: Lost Mission and Resurrection of Evil)
    • Right: Enables and Disables God Mode
    • Left: Enables and Disables Noclip (might cause crashing)
    • Up: Gives you Berserk
    • Down: Enables Third Person view.(no way to disable it on this config because of lack of binds)

Installation: Is simple just replace the file from your backup (this was only tested on the BLUS version don't know if it works on the BLES one as well)

Game.of.Thrones.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE - unsane-gameofthroneeu.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

The.Amazing.Spiderman.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE - unsane-theamazingspeu.rar

The.Amazing.Spiderman.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-unSANE - unsane-theamazingspus.rar

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by UnSANE for October 26, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can someone make a tutorial on how to rip the language files in resident evil 6?? i want it english only.. and it has too many files!

Doom.3.BFG.Edition.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view links]

In page 528 Digisin explaind how to rip lenguage files, also if you rename the directories can have english lenguaje with spanish subs for example.
    Last edited by ona2x; 10-26-2012 at 11:43 AM

Doom 3 BFG Edition EBOOT Patch CFW 3.55

Since people are busy bricking their consoles with a new CFW, DUPLEX brings you an Eboot Patch for good old CFW 3.55 ! ... by Duplex -- this guys are awesome

Hi there, i've a problem with Dishonored by duplex:

every time i start the game it says my game data is corrupted and must be deleted. i hit ok and then my ps3 reboots.after the restart i then delete game data & reinstall. same thing happens. what am i doing wrong? i'm on 3.55 and i have the game on ext hdd. I also skip the 1.01 upadate. thanks any help would greatly be appreciated

EDIT: Fixed through MultiMAN, set Game Data on external hdd.
    Last edited by ilovehc; 10-26-2012 at 11:57 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Could someone upload these files for me please? For the DOOM 3 Duplex. I downloaded their first rip and its missing the english files

"_sound_ps3_en.resources" - put in USRDIR/base

"english.lang" put in USRDIR/base/strings

I can redownload the rerip from them but Im using 3g for internet where every bite counts. Thank you to the guys that helps me out.

More downloads

any chance to eboot 3.55 kmeaw for that five games : Persona 4 Arena , Double dragon neo , dead or alive 5 , frogger hyper arcade edition , pes 2013

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News