Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 531 of 887 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 8864

Sponsored Links

Post Rugby League Live 2 fix?

Sponsored Links
    Greetings to all, As this is my first post I'd like to thank the community for this great website. I know this website means a lot to many users in the world, So all the best to the management and the community.

This is not my first time hitting this website, I have been surfing the ps3news for two years now and finally believe it or not I just remembered why not registering here and be a member, too late eh? well that's me.

So is there a fix for Rugby League Live 2 yet? If not, then I am just leaving this as a request. Hopefully one day I will get it.

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Regards

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Street fighter III Third strike 1.02 patch fix please..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernaner28 View Post
    Why don't they fix true games? Agghghhhh they have Sleeping Dogs, PES 2013, The Amazing Spiderman, etc instead of this trash "games"
    There are no free stuff in this world. You always have to pay the price in one way or another. Pay money to official publishers or enjoy being trolled by devs of 'free' fixes. Pick your poison.

Wait, people are complaining about these fixes? Wow, just enjoy those damn eboots. Those are decent games, you can't please everyone, but kiddos, don't bash those who are releasing this because you're picky about the games you're gonna pirate.

Exactly. Tell them if you want "new" game fixes look on the homepage and do it YOURSELF.

i love these releases and all but i have borderlands 2... any chance this could get on a list to get patch fixed?

thank you for patching games like mw3 and nfs the run. without duplex i could not play these.

great eboot with dishonored!!! wow!!! i heard its a sick game... can someone tell me if darksiders 2 fixed yet and i missed it?

thanks mates!
    Last edited by roeykarou; 10-26-2012 at 04:08 AM

thanks for the fixes !!

Hope more will come in the near future.

Great work !!keep it up!!

Hello my friends haven't been online for a while (Honeymoon ). SUPER great jobs with all the new releases... Thank you very much for supporting us!!! Is there any good news about BLES01672-[ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS]?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News