Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 530 of 884 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 8835

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Found these instructions to fix iNSOMNi's Dishonored release (forgive me if it's been posted here elsewhere)

We now FINALLY have a 100% working fix for english audio and subs. to start off with you will need to download these:

INT language files: [Register or Login to view links]
    PS3TOC.txt: [Register or Login to view links]
    COALESCED_INT_FULL.bin : [Register or Login to view links]

Optional: COALESCED_INT.BIN from insomni release [Register or Login to view links]

Secondly: unrar the COOKEDPS3.rar and you'll find 669 INT language files. Place them in BLES01675/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DISHONOREDGAME/COOKEDPS3/. Place COALESCED_INT_FULL.bin in the same directory.

Next, open COOKEDLANGUAGES and DEFAULTLANGUAGE in notepad (they are also in BLES01675/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DISHONOREDGAME/COOKEDPS3/) and change FRA to INT on both files. Save and quit.

Thirdly: replace the PS3TOC.TXT file in BLES01675/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DISHONOREDGAME/ with the one provided here.

And for the final step: delete any previously made game data and run the game. You can install the latest patch also, but this will work either way on 4.21CFW.

NOTE: If you replaced COALESCED_INT.BIN using one of the older tutorials, then you need to replace it with the original one from the insomni release. The link for the original is here in case you need it.

full credit and BIG thanks go to: kittoo and Renan bianch for all their hardwork and effort. and more thanks goes out to xfcrowman for bringing it to our attention. enjoy the game people, i know i will be.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dishonored finally!!! can't wait to play it!!

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bearmon2010 View Post
    Actually. I have most Param.sfo untouched and I always say no and it works fine. Changing the Param.sfo is not needed. I dont have a problem with games without changing the Param.sfo.
    That really depends on whether you spoof your system or not. The official check is if your actual/spoof system number is lower than what it stays in the PARAM.SFO (actual game folder or game update folder), you won't even be allow to run the game. You'll be greet with "Pls update your fw" message and just kick back to XMB.

So you either patch your PARAM.SFO to be same or lower than your current system's version (spoof or not spoof), or spoof your system to be higher version (current, like 4.30, or some other people choose to spoof to 9.99 to avoid update for a long while)

So for people who is spoof to 9.99, they don't ever need to patch their PARAM.SFO (unless in the far future where Sony does update the system to 9.99... which would rarely occur)

Why don't they fix true games? Agghghhhh they have Sleeping Dogs, PES 2013, The Amazing Spiderman, etc instead of this trash "games"
    Last edited by Hernaner28; 10-25-2012 at 10:47 PM

Why there will always be people always complaining about what you get for free by the work of another? Now there are several options, upgrade to Rogero, DRM, DEX 4.21, Sony's OFW or buy another console.

So you can play all the games. So as you have no brain large enough to create a fix for a game and offer it to the community rejoice with what you get for free. Apologies if I offend someone...

Dishonored now too? That is just what I asked, so, thank you ps3 scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Hernaner28 View Post
    Why don't they fix true games? Agghghhhh they have Sleeping Dogs, PES 2013, The Amazing Spiderman, etc instead of this trash "games"
    yes, dishonored is a trash game... it isn't one of the most requested games alongside re6.

just be happy and keep sending out requests of what you want and you may someday get it. i'm kinda just hoping for keys at this point since my game is kinda long gone.

look at the dude who likes jap games, he'll probably never get those games cause they're quite niche.

Don't be confused with the PSN versions, this is the single disc release with all the episodes.

Back to the Future 101 CFW3.40/3.55 EBOOT FIX USA-LeatherHead-
    [Register or Login to view links]

Tested & Working using iMARS [BLUS-30886] scene release on Rogero 3.55cfw.

Enjoy!

Hello this is a request for some 3.55 fixes :

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition BLUS30898
    Red Dead Redemption Goty Edition BLUS30758

I hope someone can fix these games. Thank you in advance

Nice to see all these patches popping up.

I'm still after the application that can decrypt the eboots so I can make my own patches.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News