Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 528 of 888 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 8876

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW fix but why not the JPN PREMIUM VERSION. It has switchable voice between english and japanese and more contents.

Has anyone tried using the fix for JPN PREMIUM edition?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Fix is for vs. BLUS!

Works too for vs. BLES?

Sponsored Links

RE6: Feedback/Language-Trim

Sponsored Links
    ..just a word on that RE6-Fix: Game's running fine from on v3.41 using external Drive with no other MM-Options selected.

Just one thing i wondered about: In the beginning the game refused to create a savegame, did anyone else get that message?

Another Thing: As the game has 19k+ Files, you might want to rip out some languages you don't need:

Enter the gamefolder, locate a subdir named 'sound' (its somewhere below the USRDIR-Folder of course, just dig a little)
    There you have the directories 'ev' and 'se'. A couple of directories deeper in the tree, you'll notice some dir-names like 'eng', 'ger' and so on.

These are the languages. I don't think the dir-names need further explanation, so just delete the whole [languagename]-dir so that only the language(s) you want remain in the folder.

Look for the following folders:

sound\ev\se
    sound\se\demo\source
    sound\se\radio\source

For example: I ripped out three languages and the verification-process when mounting in MM finishes a lot faster (because of the 10k Files it doesn't have to verify)

I guess, ripping out the language your system runs on might not be the best idea, as the ingame-language is chosen automatically
    and it doesn't care, if you want the game to be in english, although you have your system set to italian for example.

Good thing, if you want to save some space and verification time.

Thanks to all in the releasing process! Guess there's quite some stuff to come.. Cheers!

I have the same savegame problem with RE6 and the HDD light donīt stop blinking, i wait... i wait... i wait.. nothing happens, ok contoinue --> PS Buton --> exit gamer, system freeze, restart "hdd database corrupted" or something like that, ok system fix the problem, back to xmb, Now RE6 work fine, but some DLCs (ME3 for expample) need to reinstall and i have a 226GB corrupted file that iīm scared to delete. Sorry for my english

Nice tip the ripping, i will trade to put english voices with spanish subs.

yes is perfect ^_

my re 6 works perfect , hd external no bd, version bles , patch 1.02...
    Last edited by eboot79; 10-25-2012 at 04:05 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oh yes, that too.

A lot of people (including me at first) forget that there is a option to turn off USB verification process. That option is need only when you have new game that need to patch the PARAM.SFO by multiMan. If you don't need patch from multiMan (like some PARAM.SFO is provided in the crack pkg) then you should turn off this option to save time.

Even if you need multiMan to patch your PARAM.SFO, only turn it on when you want to patch. It only does it one time for each game anyway. I know turning option on and off is a hassle, but it is better than ripping games files etc (no offense, digisin, thanks for your detail tutorial, just not my cup of tea). I forgot the exact phrase in the option of multiMan, but it's pretty obvious name.

Wanted Corp, Disney Pixar Brave, Risen 2 Dark Waters and another Silent Hill HD EBOOT PATCH 100 EUR PS3-unSANE are out. On a torrent site i use. Are these new?
    Last edited by slainedog; 10-25-2012 at 05:20 PM

^Yep, seems legit to me.

hello mates, dishonored rip by duplex is out... as well as the eboot patch. i am downloading as i type... just letting the scene know, i will post once done downloading. cheers..

dishonored rip and eboot out now
    Last edited by cowboys805; 10-25-2012 at 06:23 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News