Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 524 of 885 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 8844

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I guess patch 1.02 just fixes a minimal bug (it's a hotfix) which causes the files to be almost the same because 1.02 is cumulative.

Sponsored Links

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by UnSANE for October 24, 2012

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the previous update from N0DRM, today what appears to be a new PlayStation 3 scene group (with similar PS3 NFO files) called unSANE has released several new PS3 EBOOT patch fixes for those still on 3.55 / 3.41 CFW.

Below are today's new PS3 EBOOT Patches for those still using PS3 3.55 / 3.41 Custom Firmware:
    • Bejeweled.3.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE
    • Lollipop.Chainsaw.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE
    • Madagascar.3.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE
    • Silent.Hill.HD.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-unSANE

Bejeweled.3.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE - unsane-bejeweled3eu.rar
    Code:
          .___________________________________________________ooO-(__)-Ooo__.
      ._//                                                                   \_.
      |    Installation Notes                                                   :
      :                                                                         |
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01601)  |
      |                                                                         |
      |            tested on 3.55 MFW, but should work fine on 3.40+            |
      |               thanks go out to abstrakt for the original.               |
      |if you like this game, go fcking buy it and support the REAL developers! |
      |__ ___ __ ___ __ ___ __ ___ __ ___ ___ ___ __ ___ __ ___ __ ___ __ ___ __|
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Lollipop.Chainsaw.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE - unsane-lollipopcseu.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01525)  |
      |                thanks go out to strike for the original.                |
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by LeatherFace8 /

LOLLIPOP.CHAINSAW.BLES01525.FAKE.PATCH.CFW.FIX by ZOMBIEKILLAH

There is no patch for this game. I made another fake patch, to preserve your DISC files for future CFW.. If you have different region PM me i will make you one, if you want one.. Another Custom Non Official Fake Patch FiX v9.99

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (Password: ZOMBIEKILLAH)

Edit your disc param.sfo = Install patch & play. Tested by me & works fine.. Enjoy

Madagascar.3.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE - unsane-madagascar3eu.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01624)  |
      |               thanks go out to antidote for the original.               |
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Silent.Hill.HD.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-unSANE - unsane-silenthillhdus.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30810)  |
      |                  thanks go out to NRP for the original.                 |

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by UnSANE for October 24, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hehehe, I saw this coming but not enough yet. BTW, unSANE?? Never heard of it. I guess DUPLEX and N0DRM are still sleeping and don't know about the keys yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    New CFW 3.41/3.55 fixes by unSANE (N0DRM?)

This may be N0DRMs new release group name because the nfo files look very similar.

Silent.Hill.HD.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-unSANE
    [Register or Login to view links]

Bejeweled.3.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE

Lollipop.Chainsaw.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE

Madagascar.3.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-unSANE

Enjoy!

Just a heads up to you guys, for Lollipop Chainsaw they forgot to change the PARAM.SFO to 3.40. If you feel lazy here it is already done PARAM.SFO:[Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by LeatherFace8; 10-25-2012 at 12:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Too bad they didn't fix something good, like DoA 5

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherFace8 View Post
    This may be N0DRMs new release group name because the nfo files look very similar.
    I agree hehe, but as long as they are free they are for me and I'll take three!

Also a big THANKS and +Rep LeatherFace8 for the links and 3.40 fix... saves me a ton of time as keeping up with all this news is tedious / time-consuming enough lately.

"..for those still using PS3 3.55 / 3.41 Custom Firmware." I thought the new CFW is still "under observation."

It definitely is, but as far as I can tell these fix patches are intended for 3.55 / 3.41 CFW users.

I tested Lollipop.Chainsaw.PS3-STRiKE & Silent.Hill.HD.Collection.USA.iND scene releases with the fixes on Rogero 3.55cfw.

Silent Hill HD Collection: external hdd, bdmirror with game in (discless did not work), verifying data took very long, game data installed fine but it freezes when i select Silent Hill 2 so it may only work on Internal drive.

Lollipop Chainsaw: external hdd, bdmirror with game in (discless did not work) and played fine.
    Last edited by LeatherFace8; 10-25-2012 at 12:48 AM

Trying to get RE6 working but failed Installed the 1.02 PSJB patch! the game keeps loading after adjusting the brightness!

Tried the eboot patch, same thing! may this be caused by an error during FTP transfer?

Thanks for HELP!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News