Page 516 of 873 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 8729

Oh sorry didn't realize my username. I am windrider as well. And yes Patrickbatman fixed it and I tested it.

He did fix. I gave him the decrypted eboot and he fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    [RE6] So what is the one with smaller size? (9MB)? is that for replacing update 1.01 or update 1.02?

I just found out have EUR version (BLES01465)... would this EBOOT.BIN work too? Well I'm going to try anyway...
    BLES01465 is the version I tested on. I did not update to 1.02. Just press circle game will load.
    Last edited by windrider42; 10-24-2012 at 03:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That's OK, I suspect someone learned about Pr0pJOE's "surprise" tomorrow (assuming this was it) and decided to pee in his cheerios unfortunately. Usually those dongle people are oldschool sceners who use a rolodex of aliases... sad but true.

Ahh could be there are so many rumors floating about right now with another new CFW that OFW below 4.21 can install.

Well, I'm all for anything that is free and open source (as a scene should be).. and I know CJPC feels the same way also. As long as we keep the money-making con-artists at bay with all of these recent PS3 developments it will be a blast to report on all of the latest rumors.

Banned User
    No, this FIX is old over three weeks. And this is not my FIX so not mine to release. I dont use other peoples work, like some. There are many games fixed, but some people keep their word. Dont sell it for fame.

My deepest respect to zadow28 and real devs.

PS - LOL! Yeah, true ps3news. They turn as the wind blows. Who knows, maybe they got enough dough now for supporting dongle vigorously so they can come buying affection.

Boss, is there a point now for me to release JOURNEY and WALKING DEAD. I guess not.
    Last edited by pr0p0sitionJOE; 10-24-2012 at 04:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I believe ya 100% Pr0pJOE, this is how they operate... profit as much as they can off the scene raking the cash in and then under another identity play both ends against the middle. They even cash in flipping their old domains and start up new ones breaking the non-compete sale agreements once again using different aliases knowing they will never get caught.

Now they will pretend to be 'pro-scene' and release a bunch of free stuff to get their traffic up over the winter months, then come spring the next product will be ready and they will have a large userbase to brainwash and peddle it to in countless ads disguised as news.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0p0sitionJOE View Post
    Boss, is there a point now for me to release JOURNEY and WALKING DEAD. I guess not.
    I am not sure on that, if you end up releasing a collection of fixes purely for 'convenience' we can do a mainpage article on them for ya as I'm sure some users will find it simpler to use them, but I see your point and will completely understand if you choose not to... such a shame because of how much hard work you put into them too.

Meh... at least you learned a TON and made a GREAT name for yourself I suppose.

C'mmon Joe please release those game, that would a great help

cheers buddy

Quote Originally Posted by pr0p0sitionJOE View Post
    There are still heaps of us that want to stay on 3.55 so any patches that work for 3.55 are gladly welcome

I've been waiting for ages for a patch for Journey.

Everyone enjoys your releases propjoe and looks forward to them. You make many people happy.

Man this scene is so childish. You had the fix or this has been a fix for three weeks and now because someone else was kind enough to share you want to release your fix.

Why so much secrecy and competition with each other? Tired of being told that something has been working for weeks and would not be released until some one else leaks it.

I think all the devs need to grow up and give each other a hug. We are all supposed to be in this together.