Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 514 of 897 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 8962

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, sure! Any game from psn MUST be decrypted for NPRDM, and this has nothing to do with CFW4.21. New CFW allows you to run higher FW games, NOT FREE psn games.

You can play Oddworld: SW only if you have new keys, decrypt unlock edat so you unlock game and then you can play.
    Ofcourse, you need rap file to fix edat too, and rap means someone has to buy it. Same with Journey or any other game that is not C00 type.

On the other hand, I did fix WALKING DEAD Ep.1 & 2 for new CFW 4.21. Tested and working. There is already new patch update 1.03, so you must update game to last patch. Probably for new episodes adding. I will release it tomorrow.

And one more mega bomb... If all goes well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    But propJoe, is it possible to make new EBOOTs for 3.55 now? I mean, do you now have the tools to fix RE6 for 3.55 for example?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome! I've got a real hankering for this one!! It will be much appreciated if you can fix when you get the time/opportunity

A mega bomb hey? We're listening!

Thanks mate

RE6 Fully Decrypted EBOOT

Here is what appears to be a RE6 Fully Decrypted EBOOT meaning the updated appldr keys are likely circulating as well.

[Register or Login to view links]

According to evilsperm: I only looked at this eboot for a second but you can clearly see its been decrypted, so either resign it or make it an fself

From PatrickBatman also: Here i reencrypted to 3.41 try this (8001003C error reported by windrider).

Its SELF not FSELF (as on dex we dont need this eboot really) This is under the assumption there is no other encrypted files like SPRX/.SELF etc Didnt test it i'm on dex and just play via update

Reupload Fix: [Register or Login to view links] (rename to EBOOT.BIN after unrared forgot to rename it)

From jamesraimes: Well, I doubt I did any better than PatrickBatman... but here's another attempt: [Register or Login to view links]

selfed and then ran through deanks tool

Does that mean the EBOOT.BIN is for CEX RE6? OR for the retail update EBOOT replacement? Didn't have a chance to test it yet... still at work... will test it later tonight! So excited!

I Tested and it works on Rogero CFW3.55

Thanks

Did you try with bdmirror on and with a game in the tray ? Is your version US or EUR ?

So LeatherFace8, which one is the one for replace? The 20+MB one? Or the 8MB one?

Replace to hdd0 game folder? or usb001 GAMEZ folder?

neither eboot is working for me. patrickbatmans eboot locks up my ps3, jamesraimes eboot kicks back to xmb with no error.

Resident Evil 6 (RE6) PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CEX EBOOT Patch Fix Arrives

Following up on the RE6 PS3 4.21 DEX Fix, today a Resident Evil 6 PS3 3.41 / 3.55 EBOOT patch has arrived via windrider42 for those wishing to play the game on CEX consoles as well.

Before downloading a PS3 EBOOT patch fix, you may want to read THIS post as some hack the game and make you earn 9.999.999 skill points at the start.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (Already Renamed) / [Register or Login to view links] (Already Renamed - Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Rename to RE6.BIN to EBOOT.BIN - Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Shortly following, PS3JB shared some Resident Evil 6 patch repacks HERE as well!

Some more details are posted HERE, and I only tested the 20+MB one so far on the USA (although it should also work on the BLES01465) release.

I replaced EBOOT on USB GAMEZ folder because it is a app EBOOT fix not an update EBOOT fix. Also make sure you do not install the 1.02 update, skip it when the game starts up.

pr0p0sitionJOE has also released a proper RESIDENT EVIL 6 [BLES01465] PATCH 1.01 FIXED 3.41/3.55 for those interested!

Finally, as zadow28 has now figured out the 4.25 decrypted appldr keys (below) following the PS3 LV0 Key Leak it's important to note that this fix isn't really necessary any longer.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / PS3 4.30 Decrypted APPLDR from lv0 by nathan_r32_69

Resident Evil 6 (RE6) PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CEX EBOOT Patch Fix Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

forgot to add the specifics. i'm on 3.55 dongle, no game in. having one in with it doesn't really matter, but i'll try anyway. i have the BLES01465 version.
    Last edited by zero233; 10-24-2012 at 02:18 AM Reason: typo

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News