Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 495 of 886 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 8851

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    did i need to copy original eboot of fifa and delete the fix? thx

I just need pes 2013 too please
    Last edited by firplay; 10-10-2012 at 09:11 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    seems like all the gods have abandoned us for the time being. hmmm hopoe all is well with them. don't tell me the scene is dying again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Might be... PSV picking up.. but PS3 scene slowing down...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    did i need to copy orginal [EBOOT.BIN, CardsDLLzf.sprx, datax.big.sdat, dlc folder]

Hi, Do I have to be signed into PSN to play the DLC for Red Dead Redemption?

reason I ask is that I downloaded Red Dead Redemption DLC PACK1248 [BLUS30418] FIXED 3.41-3.55 pkg file by propJOE but I dont see any DLC? I'm on 3.55.2 with update 0.7 if that helps.

As always full respect to propJOE, any help by anyone much appreciated

Dead or not dead, i have many games to play on PS3, and the other day i got xbox 360 with lt 3.0 firmware so i am ready for nuclear winter

Thanks for all the effort!!!

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for October 11, 2012

Following up on their previous PS3 EBOOT patch fixes, today PlayStation 3 scene group N0DRM are back with some new releases below!
    • Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.EBOOT.PATCH.122.USA. PS3-N0DRM
    • God.Of.War.Origins.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA. PS3-N0DRM
    • Warhammer.40000.Space.Marine.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.P S3-N0DRM

Modern Warfare 3 EBOOT PATCH - Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.EBOOT.PATCH.122.USA. PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-codmw3122us.rar
    Code:
      +-__-Installation Notes-__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--ooO-(__)-Ooo--__--+
      |                                                                         |
      |         download and install the update pkg from the link below         |
      | https://a0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/tpl/np/BLUS30838/BLUS30838-ver.xml  |
      |      replace included files in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838 directory.      |
      |            tested on 3.55 MFW, but should work fine on 3.40+            |
      |if you like this game, go fcking buy it and support the REAL developers! |
      +----------------------------- -   -   - ---------------------------------+
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

MODERN.WARFARE.3.Patch.v122.8.Regions.Converted/Fixed by ZOMBIEKILLAH

MODERN.WARFARE.3.Updated.Patch.v1.22.(8).Regions conversions
    CFW 341/355 FIXED
    v1.22 Spoofed to v.9.99 = UPDATE STOPPER
    (Password: ZOMBIEKILLAH)

Since i play MW3 i could not help to convert my USA & all other regions. You can just install this FIX v122, it worked fine for me.. or use update finder app & install v119 to v121 then v122 fixed if you want. I Tested BLUS30838 & working so please post if others are ok. We can't play on PSN with this obviously, but i don't care for PSN much. Anyways, enjoy they should all work. Enjoy
    • Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.Update.1.22-BLES01430-Repack: [Register or Login to view links]
    • Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.Update.1.22-BLUS30838-Repack: [Register or Login to view links]
    • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 USA CFW3.40 UPDATE PATCH 1.22 Repack by LeatherFace8: [Register or Login to view links]

God Of War Origins Collection EBOOT PATCH - God.Of.War.Origins.Collection.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA. PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-gowocus.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BCUS98289)  |
      |              thanks go out to clandestine for the original.             |
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Warhammer 40000 Space Marine EBOOT PATCH - Warhammer.40000.Space.Marine.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.P S3-N0DRM - n0drm-warhammer40kus.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30432)  |
      |               thanks go out to splashdot for the original.              |

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for October 11, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...

Looks like NODRM came out of hibernation.

yup but still no new games.. is just an update patch of warhammer and call of duty.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News