Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 468 of 919 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    haha! you're to harsh man. there still good sides on xbox, we can play early release games and enjoy dlc on it. by the way i have both xbox360 slim and ps3 slim. its my alternative to play new games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Xbox controller is way better for shooters specially, you can't deny that. Halo and Gears of War are must play games too. Halo 4 looks stunning. PS3 exclusive games this year were really crap and nothing coming this year. All Star Battle Royale looks cheap crap rip off tbh.

both consoles have their own benefits. as far as hacking goes, Xbox scene is so much better too, everything is free and open to everyone. PS3 scene is a closed club for cool kids that want to rip off everyone else.

anyway, keep discussions on topic here. this thread is for fixed game releases.

Sponsored Links

FIFA 13 Pass Online Fix By Evilnat for PS3 CFW 3.55 / 3.41 Surfaces

Sponsored Links
    Last week we reported news of a FIFA 13 PS3 EBOOT patch for CFW 3.55 / 3.41 users by DUPLEX, and now PlayStation 3 developer Evilnat has made available a FIFA 13 Pass Online fix free for the US version of the game!

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

Good news FIFA 13 Online Pass Free for U.S. version.

NDP ............. UP0006-BLUS30998_00-00ONLINEPASSFREE

Big thank you DEV ELivena

Below is a brief guide from Mumoto as follows:

This is what I did to get it to work:
    • Install latest multiMAN
    • Install Blackb0x FTP Server
    • Launch Blackb0x FTP Server (After configurating networkcard)
    • Use [Register or Login to view links] to transfer files from PC -> PS3 (Eboot Patch included)
    • Inserted random Game-DVD
    • Opened Multiman, clicked FIFA 13 and in XMB clicked FIFA 13 again
    • Play

Optional:
    • Installed PS3 SEN Enabler & Disabler 4.21
    • Enabled PS3 SEN Enabler & Disabler 4.21
    • Installed FckPsn 0.9c (Requires you to change a certificate by mounting /dev/blind)
    • Got PSN to work, executed FIFA 13 again and downloaded latest Squad Updates

Some steps require a bit of configuration, this is just a quick guideline to how I did it.

In related news, microsoul has shared (via ps3iso.com/fixes/156196-fifa-13-fix-freezing-career.html#post695207) a FIFA 13 fix for freezing career mode for PS3 DEX discless users, as follows:

Hey guys I found a solution fixing freezing career mode!!! but it only works for 3.55 DEX for discless users.

Just mount the game like on 4.21 with [Register or Login to view links] (in my example NHL 13) then I run multiman click on FIFA 13 and then play the game from XMB. In XMB was FIFA 13 instead of NHL 13.

No more career problem!!! I run the game from internal hdd. I hope it helps for you guys.

Finally, PSFreak26 shared a selfmade Dark Sector BLES00222 (EU) and a Blood Drive MRTC00011 (US) game fix.

FIFA 13 Pass Online Fix By Evilnat for PS3 CFW 3.55 / 3.41 Surfaces

More PlayStation 3 News...

i was thinking that but didn't want to sound stupid. it's got what looks like scetool in it also

Thanks will test soon. Hopefully it'll work with eur version

I keep getting: you are not permitted to register an online pass which is required to access all online features.
    Last edited by comfaithgenesis; 09-29-2012 at 08:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just checked i use idm and no problem with part 8.
    Last edited by dovez0; 09-29-2012 at 10:34 PM

torrents are a pretty quick way to get a game if it's been recently patched. by the time someone gets you the part, you can have the game (usually within like 3 hours, sometimes just over an hour)

oh man, i completely forgot about a game i'm sure a lot of people would love to get fixed: Tokyo Jungle! That game looks awesome and got some great reviews. Maybe a few people can recommend it to n0drm. If it's fixed, i'm sorry, i really searched. Please point me in the right direction
    Last edited by JOshISPoser; 09-30-2012 at 01:22 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've been out for awhile. Mind if you guys tell me if the PSN JAK TRILOGY HD patches already came out?

Resident Evil 6 demo working on DEX 4.21

copy and paste code to notepad

[Register or Login to view code]

use psn_package_npdrm create new pkg and then you can install it on Fw 4.21

More details: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post429981

Any chance of getting Rune Factory Oceans EUR BLES01550 ... I know there is a fix for the US one. But I have the disc of EUR and only a CFW to play on

And yes.. using the Eboot from the US fix in the EUR dump does not work.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News