Page 458 of 874 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 8740

I'm gonna get a heart attack if there's no fix for RE6 these days...

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    We really need some sort of working list or search for this. Its too long to manually go through every page looking for what your after and search for this site doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade86 View Post
    It would be indeed much easier with an organized Thread.

Something like a big table:
    Code:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NAME | GAME-ID | Version | Original-Updates | 3.55-CFW-FIXs | DEX-OFW-FIXs | DLCs | Demo
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In regard to the above, there is a "Search Thread" link in the upper right top of each page where you can input like a game ID and so on to search... the search is basically vBulletin's so not sure how we can improve on it, the only tip I can offer is to make sure the search terms are greater than 3 characters long or it won't return proper results.

Whenever I can't find something using vB's search here, I go to Google and do a: site: ps3news.com searchterm and it usually works.

As for having a dedicated Sticky thread with a nice table list or something, that sounds great but getting someone to maintain it is the hard part.. timewise it's beyond what we can do (myself and CJPC) so members would have to volunteer and then we could make you "Editors" to keep it updated based on the discussion in this thread and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    make sure the search terms are greater than 3 characters long or it won't return proper results
    All the time I wanted to know why? I wanted to search so many times "DLC"

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    How do they get leak that is almost a week earlier than the release date? Are they complete version? Does Duplex get hook up with games store employees or something? Just wondering...
    That is correct, i think one could get access to their entire db of releases for being the supplier.

I am surprised to see that it only needs 4.21 patch to work, shouldn't be long now at all.

where is this Team Duplex web site I have a request fix for PES 2013 there is a fix for FIFA 2013 which is totally bad game why not the best soccer game ever Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Man where was you when Crysis 2 and Killzone 3 got leaked weeks before it was in the store? Hell I remember finishing Crysis 2 before it was officially released! Was funny as heck walked into Walmart and was looking at the games, the girl walked over and said we just but Crysis 2 on the shelve. I looked at her and said "Honey I finished that a week ago." You should have seen her face, was priceless.

infamous 2 was kinda an early release and i beat it before it was out.

i remember those days, i'd see kids lined up outside gamestop for releases and stuff and i'd tell them, i've got it. they'd say no way and i'd tell them a detail and just keep walking.

Sweet Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JOshISPoser View Post
    infamous 2 was kinda an early release and i beat it before it was out.

i remember those days, i'd see kids lined up outside gamestop for releases and stuff and i'd tell them, i've got it. they'd say no way and i'd tell them a detail and just keep walking.
    What about see some kid look at the games in the glass showcase and you point at all of them with stretched out hand and say got them all at home. The poor tard can even afford one!