Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 443 of 889 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 8886

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i know soccer is like the world's most popular sport, but it's weird no one is mentioning the dead or alive 5 fix. that game looks good and i'd play it if i wasn't in a 3d fighting game fix for now. 2d just feels so limited sometimes and i generally like the simplicity of the controls of 3d fighting.

my bad. it's not fixed and i guess i'm too slow to edit... so, disregard what i said about dead or alive getting a fix, my eyes were playing a trick on me and that's why it wasn't being mentioned.
    Last edited by JOshISPoser; 09-24-2012 at 07:19 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wish someone would sort a 3.60 game harry potter & the deathly hallows part 2 bles version would love to play this game (tried too many fixes that give black screen of death or error codes, have tried both internal and external and bd on and off etc..)

here are putlocker files for fifa 13 from duplex

[Register or Login to view links]

FIFA 13 EBOOT Patch for CFW 3.55/3.41

Date : Sept 2012 Languages: English
    Platform : PS3 Genre : Sports

Release Info

Overwrite the files with the ones in the archive and enjoy

Notes

In rare occasions we noticed, that if you start the game for the first time, and it hangs when loading, quitting back to xmb and simply restarting the game fixes it

Enjoy This Fine DUPLEX Release
    Last edited by dovez0; 09-24-2012 at 08:01 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    anyone notice on the fifa 13 fix that there's an empty folder? i hope that it's just a mistake, cause i think an sprx goes in there.

time will tell cause hopefully i should be playing this soon.

the CardsDLLzf.sprx file goes in there.

Quote Originally Posted by JOshISPoser View Post
    my bad. it's not fixed and i guess i'm too slow to edit... so, disregard what i said about dead or alive getting a fix, my eyes were playing a trick on me and that's why it wasn't being mentioned.
    I would like that to be fixed as my next big wish after Tekken Tag Tournament 2! =) But Thank anyway for all the people's effort on the scene!

Quote Originally Posted by Drielso View Post
    the CardsDLLzf.sprx file goes in there.
    The fixed one, or the original one?
    Last edited by wwywong; 09-24-2012 at 08:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

that cardsdllzf.sprx file is actually located in the usrdir folder and there's no sprx's in the folder i was questioning, so i'm wondering why they even included it.

OMG with FIFA 13 being released I'm starting to think that DUPLEX could bring us our great Resident Evil 6

Dear GOD i think i'm having a heart attack...

i'm surprised borderlands 2 hasn't been fixed. i just wish the method was released with the newer keys so others could do it also.

i hope res 6 hitman and black ops 2 get fixed but the biggest game for me is rugby league live 2.. i can't wait till 11th october for it to be released. LOL

has anyone confirmed fifa 13 to work? i know duplex is a trusted group, so i'm gonna go with it is something on my end. i'm gonna try to re-replace the files. i tried bd-mirror on and off with external and reset permissions.

i really hope this game works, i'm pretty pumped to play it. it's just funny that this game i started bragging about to my friends for having along with mugen, and both games now gave me problems. i guess i gotta quit talking before i know how something works

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News