Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 441 of 885 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 8844

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    One Piece: Pirate Warriors PS3-STRiKE (Language: English) fix for cfw 3.55??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry doesn't work it appears and everything but it kicks back to xmb.

again sorry my mistake, so is there any blus fix for the dlc ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sajjad6988 View Post
    One Piece: Pirate Warriors PS3-STRiKE (Language: English) fix for cfw 3.55??
    I'm waiting too!!!

Pls can anyone pick this one?!?!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello does someone know if the dlc for disgaea 4 had any updates to use the other dlc characters? also does someone has the dlc for gundam extreme vs with the Freedom Gundam, Blue Destiny 1 and Zeong on it? and finally is there an update for the patch for persona 4 the arena? thank you very much in advance n.n

any know if Resident Evil 4 HD Multi eu psn are fixed?

I'm starting to sound like a broken record... with deus ex dlc... but at last I have been able to get them working YES! with blus

the fixes that've been posted are bad for blus

14mb was the size of one of them which causes black screen if dlc installed without works fine
    22mb which i made using ps3tools dlc shows up but kicks me back to xmb, normal game works fine...

I installed the bles and blus fix replaced the blus eboot and self with bles ones, one that pr0p0sitionJOE posted is 40mb much bigger than rest anyways works perfect strange that other ones were smaller making the dlc not working, i confirm 100% actually went in the game and it works.

FIFA 13 PS3 EBOOT Patch for CFW 3.55 / 3.41 Arrives By DUPLEX

Today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX have made available a FIFA 13 PS3 EBOOT Patch for Custom Firmware (CFW) 3.55 / 3.41 users with details below!

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #5) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #6) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #8) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #9) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #10) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #11) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #12) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #13) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #14) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #15) / [Register or Login to view links] by Clue112 (Working on Internal using Select + X in mutiMAN) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4)

From dannybest also comes an Internal HDD FIFA 13 EBOOT file which was tested on 3.55 Rogero CFW using the FIFA 13 DUPLEX version BLES01676 (FIFA.13.PS3-DUPLEX).

From the FIFA.13.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX PS3 NFO File:

Release Info:

Overwrite the files with the ones in the archive and enjoy !

Notes:

In rare occasions we noticed, that if you start the game for the first time, and it hangs when loading, quitting back to xmb and simply restarting the game fixes it.

Enjoy This Fine DUPLEX Release

More PlayStation 3 News...

Simple amazing

Fix for Fifa 13 is already out!!

Is there any chance this 2 games can be fixed

1. Lego Batman 2 Superheroes
    2. Medieval Moves Deadmunds Quest

Thx in advance greets from sweden

FIFA.13.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX

[Register or Login to view links]

Release Info:

Overwrite the files with the ones in the archive and enjoy !

Notes:

In rare occasions we noticed, that if you start the game for the first time and it hangs when loading, quitting back to xmb and simply restarting the game fixes it

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News