Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 440 of 889 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 8882

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasanko View Post
    One man's garbage is another man's treasure.
    Yeah, the general goods store guy in Skyrim's favorite ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, seeking Netflix on my PS3 CFW Kmeaw 3.55 HD 500GB

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i don't think netflix has been fixed yet. i'm not sure if it's that highly requested because there are many other methods to get netflix

Quote Originally Posted by JOshISPoser View Post
    are you replacing the files in the right location? iirc, that usually happens when you replace a regular game eboot with an update eboot
    yes think so just replacing files like i normally would, didn't know there was another way i just replace the eboot and that in game dir

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser7044 View Post
    guys does anyone have dlc of tekken tag tournament 2? can you upload it. TIA!
    can't find dlc for tekken tag 2 did you have any luck?

umm so guys i'm a complete noob i have tekken tag 2 duplex release and have replaced the eboot game works which file should i install for the 1.01 update and is there any way to get the four characters michelle ogre kuminitsu and angel
    Last edited by draze123; 09-24-2012 at 06:13 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Arrow

Below are some follow-up replies from the weekend:

Also, i think this thread needs to be split up or something. 400, even 200+ pages is a lot and backtracking is nigh impossible.
    While we want to keep most of the discussion in this one central thread (easier to keep track of) if anyone wants to maintain another thread of links, requests, etc with the ability to update that one we will give you the necessary powers to do so just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by eric994 View Post
    would it be a good idea if we create a thread that we post all of the 4.xx most desirable games to see if the DEVS could post fixes according to popular demand this way i think it will work a lost faster using the voting method of course.
    i think a thread for requests would be great... then again, there's only one game i've been wanting to get fixed. jet set would be great to play again.
    To both of these ideas, the above reply is also relevant... while we can't give people the ability to update the first post in this thread (as it's linked to our portal articles), if members wish to start their own threads for fixes, patches, requests, and so on we can issue "Infinite Editing" permission for those specific threads and Sticky them in this section.

so, i think that the mugen souls fix should be highly noted as a HYBRID.
    I have added that note to the bottom of the main page article HERE now. Thanks for the follow-up on it JOshISPoser and +Rep!

Keep the related ideas/suggestions coming guys, and don't forget there is an "EBOOT Fixes" button in the NavBar of every page here that links you by date to each batch of them released to make sifting through this 440+ page thread a little quicker.

What I do is once I read the posts in it each day is click the "Mark Forums Read" link at the bottom of the main Forums page (also in Quick Links dropdown of NavBar), and then the next time I reload the section those threads with updates will have a blue arrow next to them. Clicking that arrow will bring me directly to the last post where I left off reading before marking the Forums read which is a huge time saver indeed!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Blue_Arrow.png  

Quote Originally Posted by kotnaphaha View Post
    external bd mirror?
    tried both internal and external but doesn't works whatever way you do it, is the same
    Last edited by dovez0; 09-24-2012 at 08:36 AM

Is there a way to boot SSX discless?

First of all thanks for the awesome dlc and also that:

I can confirm that the missing link works with blus version. Although one thing i have to point out is the blus fix you must get the right size because there was a lot of 14mb ones about, but ps3tools made the update as 22mb and the 14mb worked but with the dlc installed it would black screen but with the 22mb works perfect downloadable content appears in main menu.
    Last edited by comfaithgenesis; 09-24-2012 at 12:30 PM

fifa13 4.21 dex not working. help.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News