Page 439 of 873 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 8729

That was my first guess too, but it's also in the real game and i've watched the first 15 minutes of gameplay on youtube and the words definitely show up in the tutorial.

well that's pretty shitty. i mean, that's kinda part of the gameplay... kinda vital. i'm disappointed it seems kinda fun

bit stumped at min installed the fifa street eboot fixes and patches only to get an error message saying cant play this title with your video settings first time id seen it so left it at that but today i installed sniper elite v2 update patch and eboot only to get the same message i dont under stand as i checked the param file and all boxes are checked under the resolution part so im a bit stummped has anyone got any ideas

are you replacing the files in the right location? iirc, that usually happens when you replace a regular game eboot with an update eboot

Quote Originally Posted by rageagainst1 View Post
    After you have installed that update on your ps3, install the fixed dlc provided by Pr0p0sitionJoe. That should make it work. You shouldn't have to move anything since your backup has the US version's game id now.
    I soooo thank you!

Well i have installed cygwin and downloaded rap2rif files, with the files i get dlc1 with eboot.conf, dlc1.conf, dlc2 without eboot.conf and dlc2.conf. What do i do with these files? I have a working act.dat and idps

so, i think that the mugen souls fix should be highly noted as a HYBRID. it's like a quarter of the size (which usually doesn't mean much) and stuff isn't working exactly as it should. in the description, it sounds like only the trophies are in japanese making it 99.99% english, but it's more or less like 95% cause i still see japanese and english descriptions and stuff are missing.

i hope a real fix can come out though, cause it'd be tight to have this game working like it should. it seems like it might be a lil more fun if i understood what was going on a bit more.

either that or maybe just a lil more work on this fix. moe kill not having words is kinda... well, not good. i'm pretty sure that's kind of a decent part of the game, or at least that's how i'm seeing it.

this game is extremely playable, just not 100% playable as the description of the fix made it seem to me.
    Last edited by JOshISPoser; 09-23-2012 at 03:22 PM Reason: made it easier on the eyes (hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by dovez0 View Post
    Tried your harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 fix and it just froze on a black screen right after the playstation move information
    external bd mirror?
    Last edited by kotnaphaha; 09-23-2012 at 05:21 PM

with all these 4.XX games being cracked, i just wonder if Max Anarchy will make it to the list too?

it's time may have passed. i have a game a bit older than that that is 4.xx that i want fixed, also. it just might not happen.