i spoke too soon i guess. i tried external with bd-mirror off and then on and it comes up with the same error. i've tried two fixes but i'm guessing they're exactly the same. i shall keep on testing since someone confirmed theirs working.
okay, got it. i replaced the trophy file instead of changing the folder.
anyways, going through the first menus, i do notice that it is 99% translated cause the menus are a bit funky and might be misworded. anywho, others have said it's playable and now that i've got it running, i imagine that it is.
so, hopefully this'll tie me over until Sorcery gets fixed (fingers crossed) i'm also noticing some japanese and i'm not figuring out how to change the voices.
again, i'm a little weirded out with how the options menu works. it seems by choosing return to defaults, it saves the settings. idk though, it's like the description doesn't match the setting you're changing.