Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 437 of 888 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 8878

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guys i really need help, does anyone have links for the European DLC's of Mass Effect 3?

I have the US DLC's and the EU Mass Effect and i cant get them working, please someone help because i want it to work so much.

Thanks in advance friend whoever you are.
    Last edited by Angelofitaly; 09-22-2012 at 06:15 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    maybe, and i'm probably worng, try changing the param.sfo to match the region

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've already tried that, didnt work, I've also tried to rename the folder to the EU version and change the param.sfo, also didn't work. I'm in dead end, and after a lot of search, noone gives a clear answer how to make the DLC's work on EU Mass Effect 3...

Please someone help me.

Mugen Souls PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW EBOOT Fix is Released

Today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer roid clive has modified the Japanese Mugen Souls PS3 EBOOT file to work with the DUPLEX release (Mugen.Souls.PS3-DUPLEX) allowing EU (BLES01723) and US Custom Firmware users to run the game on both 3.55 and 3.41 CFW!

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #5)

To quote, roughly translated: "After a couple of days doing experiments with European and Japanese versions, here you have the patch Hybrid Game "Mugen.Souls.PS3-DUPLEX" translated into English to 99.9% (only PS3 Trophies are in Japanese). Friends so enjoy ^ _ ^!.

Greetings from Sevilla."

According to darcangel and darksergio (via ps3iso.com/fixes/153958-mugen-souls-bles01723-fix-eur.html): It's 100% working, and its almost 100% English. The trophies are on Japanese but who cares about that I have all Totori no Atelir trophies on Japanese because of the previous fix.

Just wondering is the UER version fix work unless is hybrid like this one do it has dual voices or we will go deaf whit the English voices? They are good but Japanese voices are always the best on NISA games.

Finally, it should be noted that the Mugen Souls fix is a hybrid and although the game is extremely playable it is just not 100% playable.

Mugen Souls PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW EBOOT Fix is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

if mugen souls fix work can someone please upload it to mediafire. big thanks!

Banned User
    spyrog2670: I don't know why you don't want to use ReactPSN as it works great for me. However, if you insist on not using ReactPSN, you can use Rap2Rif to get dlc to work instead. Just search for a tutorial.

Angelofitaly: Change your backup of Mass Effect 3's param.sfo (not the one in dev_hdd/game, the backup's param.sfo) game id to BLUS-30853 using a param.sfo editor (I use aldo's). Next, install this update for Mass Effect 3 here (courtesy of BlackDeath): http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post426390

After you have installed that update on your ps3, install the fixed dlc provided by Pr0p0sitionJoe. That should make it work. You shouldn't have to move anything since your backup has the US version's game id now.

guys does anyone have dlc of tekken tag tournament 2? can you upload it. TIA!

probably not here yet. it was just released.

btw, gonna test out mugen souls real soon. i shall report back sometime in a bit

I don't have the game to test it but I uploaded a copy of the fix for mediafire. If the fix doesn't work, please remove/delete this post.

[Register or Login to view links]

i spoke too soon i guess. i tried external with bd-mirror off and then on and it comes up with the same error. i've tried two fixes but i'm guessing they're exactly the same. i shall keep on testing since someone confirmed theirs working.

okay, got it. i replaced the trophy file instead of changing the folder.

anyways, going through the first menus, i do notice that it is 99% translated cause the menus are a bit funky and might be misworded. anywho, others have said it's playable and now that i've got it running, i imagine that it is.

so, hopefully this'll tie me over until Sorcery gets fixed (fingers crossed) i'm also noticing some japanese and i'm not figuring out how to change the voices.

again, i'm a little weirded out with how the options menu works. it seems by choosing return to defaults, it saves the settings. idk though, it's like the description doesn't match the setting you're changing.
    Last edited by JOshISPoser; 09-22-2012 at 11:35 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News