Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 426 of 919 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I will not argue, but what are you precious?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    after viewing a few of these pages, i guess i will throw a game out there since i noticed a few getting thrown out there: Sorcery. It's a great looking move game with reviews that generally reflect that.

Also, i think this thread needs to be split up or something. 400, even 200+ pages is a lot and backtracking is nigh impossible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can someone make a 119-120-121 update package Fix of Call Of Duty MW3 BLUS30838 ?

Thanks in Advance

Exclamation

Nuked a slew of posts, please keep this thread on topic and any arguing keep to people's profile messages, PMs, etc. Thanks guys!

I also updated the THIS post with links to all the CoD fixes and will add the Spidy ones there shortly as well.

Playstation home fix for 3.55 please?

could someone make playstation home work on 3.55 again? its signed with 4.10 keys but sony shouldn't have blocked us from using this cause its normally free with playstation anyway. yes i could update and play chess but why should i have too? a 3.55 fix would be great.. thanks

One Piece: Pirate Warriors PS3-STRiKE

Spiderman.Edge.of.Time.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM
    Spiderman.Edge.of.Time.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM

[Register or Login to view links]

English version hope work with eboot or copy Lang ^^

Language(s): English
    Release: 19/9 - 2012
    Platform: Playstation 3
    Genre(s): Action, Adventure
    Publisher: Namco Bandai
    Size: 8.51 GB

One Piece: Pirate Warriors brings together the world’s most popular manga franchise with the non-stop action of the Dynasty Warriors game franchise to create a perfect storm.

The game immerses players in the Straw Hat Pirates’ grand voyage around the globe, facing hordes of pirate and Marine enemies as well as experiencing all the great moments from the anime, from Orange Town through Marineford. Faithful to the original One Piece manga by Eiichiro Oda, players will relive their favorite scenes controlling many of the beloved pirates including; Luffy, Zoro, Nami, and others, each with their signature moves, including Luffy’s Gum-Gum attacks.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors invites players to do battle with a massive amount of opponents using the simple controls from the Dynasty Warriors series to wreak havoc on the battlefield. The story mode will drop players right into the heart of the rich One Piece universe filled with treasured characters, powerful enemies, touching moments and memorable scenes.

Download

leech link

i was kinda thinking that was a patched game, but yeah, it's not. maybe it will be though, sounds cool

is there anyone who has come up with a solution on final fantasy XIII-2 bles version with the autosave and save to save? because i can't seem to find a solution so it autosave and not return to the beginning! so you need to do the places all over again. anyone ?

Can anyone kind enough to please help me work this out... well, I just got this copy of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier by PROTON release, but the problem lies on the second fix patch Ghost.Recon.Future.Soldier.EBOOT.PATCH.102.USA.PS3-N0DRM.rar cause there's this one file that's named "GRFS.self" and i don't know which folder to place this. Looked for any identical files to place it but when i looked at all of the folders, non of the same file does exists... am i missing anything guys! Thanks in advance!

try copying it to BLxxxxxx/PS3_GAME/USDIR/copy it here

most .selfs are placed here

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News