Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 420 of 888 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 8877

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    alright nice to here but when i download and try to install the full game i got error on 15% can i just full game? that is the only way that stop me from installing the game.. have properjoe done something to the full game or is it original full game ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i know all the US Red Dead Redemption DLC is working with Reactpsn but has anyone cracked them to work without that? if so could i be pointed towards the links please.

Also great work that everyone here is doing, I've actually been using my PS3 for games again

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has anyone seen any patches come through for X-men destiny & Red dead redemption GOTY ?

I from EUR and when you download from USA SERVER blame themselves.

your error browser download you need EURO proxy server for download.
    Last edited by PS3JB; 09-18-2012 at 05:15 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

very good news

toxickid have you ID??

Banned User
    THANK YOU JoeAngel (babyjoe00069) YOU ARE MY HERO! for links

your welcome buddy try to use a free fast server just want to help out the community, don't ask for anything in return this is my main go to site... well +rep would be nice

Call Of Duty: MW3 v1.21 Update Fix for PS3 CFW 3.55 / 3.41 Out

Today several Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) v1.21 update fixes for PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) 3.55 / 3.41 users have been released with details and some brief guides below for those seeking to play it on PSN using FckPSN alongside a Repack by LeatherFace8 and a BLUS30838 / BLES01431 / BLES01428 / BLES01429 / BLES01430 / BLES01432 Combo Pack (v1.19, v1.20 and v1.21) by PS3JB.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

For those wondering, Activision encrypted the v1.21 update with version 4.00 according to tiggazPS3 (via twitter.com/tiggazPS3/status/248065673568329729)

N0DRM Releases for today include:
    • Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.EBOOT.PATCH.121.USA. PS3-N0DRM
    • Spiderman.Edge.of.Time.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM
    • Spiderman.Edge.of.Time.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM

From the N0DRM PS3 NFO files: Modern Warfare 3 EBOOT PATCH - Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.EBOOT.PATCH.121.USA. PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-codmw3121us.rar
    Code:
      +-__-Installation Notes-__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--ooO-(__)-Ooo--__--+
      |                                                                         |
      |         download and install the update pkg from the link below         |
      | https://a0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/tpl/np/BLUS30838/BLUS30838-ver.xml  |
      |      replace included files in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838 directory.      |
      |            tested on 3.55 MFW, but should work fine on 3.40+            |
      |if you like this game, go fcking buy it and support the REAL developers! |
      +----------------------------- -   -   - ---------------------------------+
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Spider-Man Edge of Time EBOOT PATCH - Spiderman.Edge.of.Time.EBOOT.PATCH.100.EUR.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-spidermaneteu.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01291)  |
      |              thanks go out to torrented84 for the original.             |
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Spider-Man Edge of Time EBOOT PATCH - Spiderman.Edge.of.Time.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-spidermanetus.rar
    Code:
      |   replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30760)  |
      |              thanks go out to torrented84 for the original.             |
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

From Efrat Asraf on CoD: Hello, I'm edit param.sfo and change value from 1.20 to 1.21 work like a charm in online with Kmeaw 3.55 I upload the file for everyone.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (allows online play with latest FckPSN)

Call Of Duty: MW3 v1.21 Fix Guide:

1) Download PKG: [Register or Login to view links]
    2) Install Fix - Install Package Files
    3) Play Online

Important !! change file in internal disk game folder like: dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30838/ (not games)

CoD: MW3 v1.21 Fix Tutorial by harryoke
    • Download official update 1.21: [Register or Login to view links]
    • Then replace files in dev_hdd0/games/blus30838 with these: [Register or Login to view links] or [Register or Login to view links]
    • Just been online... happy days

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (BLUS30838) 1.21 Fix for 3.55 CEX/DEX Users by Starchild2k

As you all know there has been a new 1.21 update for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3. This has currently disabled people using CEX/DEX 3.55 CFW with the latest FckPSN from playing online. I decided to go ahead and release a PKG to fix this problem.

Install Information:

1. Download this ZIP File I created: [Register or Login to view links]
    2. Delete all Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Game Data
    3. Install the 1.19 game update I included in the Zip File I created
    4. Install the 1.21 game update I included in the Zip File I created
    5. Enjoy online play on MW3!!! (Must have FckPSN to play online!!!)

Note: This is only for the US version (BLUS30838) !!!!

More PlayStation 3 News...

works like a charm thanks who do you make 3.55 pkgs

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News