Page 418 of 873 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 8729

Almost jumped hoping one of these was any of the PSN JAK HD fix. But thanks for your every effort pr0pJOE.

Thank you for these games, good job

hi man! i just download the full game four time and when i install the full game then on 15% it gives me error i just wanted you to know that! i'm gonna try download the full game and see if it works! thanks so much properjoe!

properjoe i tried installing another full game and it went well. but when i tried the patch 1.04 and the fix i got error! maybe you have done something with your full game!

i did this: first put the edata in the edata folder on the ps3, then i installed the full game pkg i found because it gave me error, then install the patch 1.04 from you and the fix for 1.04. what am i doing wrong ?

Exclamation

Just a quick PSA note as running through the post moderation queue I notice some of you aren't aware...

When making posts directed at another user address them with their name or use like "AT UserName" but don't use the "@" symbol (such as @UserName) or the post will automatically get flagged and sent to the queue by our system since spammers often include their e-mails this is how we catch most of them easily.

Those who use the "@" symbol in their posts will have to wait until someone goes through the queue and manually approves the non-spam posts, which often is only a few times per day so it's safest to simply not use that character but use AT instead. Carry on folks!

Thank you for RESIDENT EVIL: CODE VERONICA X HD and great job pr0p0sitionJOE.

I got a Question, not a request!

Is it possible to fix the Sniper Elite V2 DLC Assassinate the Führer ?

Can somebody tell me the zeus psn link for Resident Evil chronicles HD and Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD?? Thanks ...

I wasn't aware of that at all and was puzzled as to why a number of posts had been 'waiting for approval' yet others were posted immediately. You learn something new every day, thanks for the info

Thumbs Up

Many many many thx..

I love your work

Hopefully those who managed to fix the 4.1 games will also fix PES 2013... (praying)