Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 407 of 919 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507907 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dovez0
    can you please reupload as eur patch on mediafire has been deleted for violation?

mean the The Metal gear solid patch for eur, all rest are ok on mediafire apart from the metal gear solid patches
    Quote Originally Posted by bassembb View Post
    afeter intalling the repack of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection EUR CFW3.40 UPDATE PATCH 1.03 it still promt for 1.03 patch at game launch! have i missed something!
    I deleted those because I made an error and copied some of the N0DRM fix files in the wrong folder before repacking. Delete my old package and Install this new fixed one and it should now work properly as intended.

[REPACK FIX] Metal Gear Solid HD Collection EUR CFW3.40 UPDATE PATCH 1.03
    [Register or Login to view links]

[REPACK FIX] Metal Gear Solid HD Collection USA CFW3.40 UPDATE PATCH 1.03

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Indeed many thanks to Mr Anon! Interestingly (maybe) although this title is pretty new there's already a 1.03 update out for it. Maybe that had something to do with this eboot rather than 4.11 games being fixed?? Speculating here, that's all.

Would be nice to think there may be another 'eboot frenzy' on the cards

Sponsored Links

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for September 15, 2012

Sponsored Links
    Hot on the heels of today's Damage Inc Pacific Squadron WWII PS3 3.55 / 3.41 EBOOT fix comes some more PS3 EBOOT patch fixes from PlayStation 3 scene groups N0DRM and NRP for Custom Firmware (CFW) users alongside LeatherFace8's N0DRM Repacks!
    • Shin_Sangoku_Musou_6_Moushouden_EBOOT_PATCH_ASiA_P S3-NRP
    • Tom.Clancys.Ghost.Recon.Future.Soldier.EBOOT.PATCH .100.USA.PS3-N0DRM
    • Tom.Clancys.Ghost.Recon.Future.Soldier.EBOOT.PATCH .102.USA.PS3-N0DRM

Shin_Sangoku_Musou_6_Moushouden_EBOOT_PATCH_ASiA_P S3-NRP

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier EBOOT PATCH - Tom.Clancys.Ghost.Recon.Future.Soldier.EBOOT.PATCH .100.USA.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-tcgrfsus.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier EBOOT PATCH - Tom.Clancys.Ghost.Recon.Future.Soldier.EBOOT.PATCH .102.USA.PS3-N0DRM - n0drm-tcgrfs102us.rar

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (by PatrickBatman - Use if 1.02 N0DRM hangs before it installs the game) / [Register or Login to view links] (Update and Fix 1.02 by rocknard - You must install update 1.00 N0DRM into "GAME" dir, not game. overwrite all archives) / [Register or Login to view links] (Fix 1.02 + 100 GAME + Updates by rocknard)

Enjoy everyone!

New PS3 EBOOT Patch Fixes for CFW by N0DRM for September 15, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...

I added a few more to your post, I will do it up and promote it to the main page shortly as today's N0DRM releases.

LeatherHead N0DRM Repacks (09-15-12)

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier USA CFW3.40 UPDATE PATCH 1.02

Quote Originally Posted by pr0p0sitionJOE View Post
    I got everything ready for fixing Asura DLC aswell as Dragons Dogma DLC and AC Revelation DLC also ready for fixing. But since I'm so busy working I just can't find time to deal with this. Asura DLC are pretty big so I have to get it first and then fix it.
    what about the dlc for ninja gaiden 3, street fighter x tekken and ssx .... are those fixable ?

thanks will try this when game arrives today, did you read PM LeatherFace8 getting error code message with that patch for harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 you gave link to, any ideas?

You could give me all the eboot param.sfo, selfs and sprxs from the original disc and i could retry it. Other than that i don't know what else to do. Has anyone got this game ever to work ?

new fix 3.41/3.55

Damage Inc Pacific Squadron WWII (BLES01563)

hello

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier EBOOT PATCH 100 USA PS3-N0DRM - [Register or Login to view links]
    Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier EBOOT PATCH 102 USA PS3-N0DRM - [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News