Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 404 of 885 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 8846

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Everyone needs to realize on these new updates you don't replace the files with n0drm's fixes and also install the pkg repack, its one or the other, most cases just use the repack it includes update and fix.

So !!Focus!! use the repackaged file or use the n0drm's fixes (not both)
    Last edited by babyjoe00069; 09-13-2012 at 11:19 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can someone Reupload the all DLC Fix for Final Fantasy 13-2? All links are dead

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is it possible aggregate all release of LeatherFace8 in one sticked thread ?

his release is fanstastic !!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Actually, that package is the official update to 1.06 from PSN, on top of which I've added the EBOOT fix.

So, the problem is still there.

can someone upload a 3.55 fix harry potter & the deathly hallows part2 BLES01307 please, I downloaded an eboot and param supposedly a fix but black screen

Did anyone get the Birds Of Steel 1.01 (the EUR version) update working? I installed the 1.00 patch and it worked perfectly but when I went to download the update in the NFO file, install it, and then replace the included SFO and EBOOT files; I went to run the game and it says that I need to update to 3.70 or higher to play the game. I installed and replaced all files in order/in the necessary directories so that cant be the problem. Any help would be killer

Here are two earlier N0DRM update fixes repacked with the official updates. Just install then play.

Ninja Gaiden 3 EUR CFW3.40 UPDATE PATCH 1.01
    [Register or Login to view links]

Sniper Elite V2 EUR CFW3.40 UPDATE PATCH 1.01
    Last edited by LeatherFace8; 09-13-2012 at 05:11 PM

Quote Originally Posted by tanasi View Post
    I want to backup my savegame but if it gets corrupted even before i exit the game. What should I do? Thanks in advance for any answers.
    Well, I don't think it's corrupted, per se, as it loaded fine on my retail disc and ofw system. However, some places I revisit I have to play through events all over again - not sure if this is normal or not. At least items I've already collected stay that way. I made a habit of backing my save every day or so to a thumb drive just in case.

can someone upload a 3.55 fix for Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year edition please? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

How to Apply N0DRM PS3 Game Disc Fixes & Adding N0DRM PS3 Game Update Fixes

Below are a few brief guides on How to Apply N0DRM PS3 Game Disc Fixes and on Adding N0DRM PS3 Game Update Fixes to Your PS3 Games by Mistawes, as follows:

How to Apply N0DRM PS3 Game Disc Fixes

NOTES: Reading the NFO that comes with the specific game is highly recommended, as it details specific points regarding the game it's packaged with. Renaming the original files is optional, but if you don't it can be awkward down the road, if (hopefully) a new CFW/HEN comes out.

Start by opening the folder containing the game you want to fix, which might be located at D:/GAMEZ/BLES00000/PS3_GAME

Rename the PARAM.SFO file to PARAM_ORIGINAL.SFO

Enter the USRDIR folder and rename the EBOOT.BIN to EBOOT_ORIGINAL.BIN

Then open the .RAR file containing the relevant fix for your game and double click on the .rar inside. In the new window that pops up, these are the actual N0DRM fixed files you will use (it's highly advised to read the NFO included via notepad, it will details specific solutions for each game it's packaged with).

Drag and drop the replacement file to where you have just renamed it's original.

NOTE: If there are any other files with different names, search the game's folder to find its exact location (might be buried in folders). Rename the original file and drop the N0DRM fixed file to the same locaton.

Then start transferring the game to your PS3's internal HDD or plug your USB drive into your PS3 and play from Multiman.

Adding N0DRM PS3 Game Update Fixes to Your PS3 Games

The example game I am updating is Mass Effect 3, from the disk version of 1.00 to 1.05. If there are more updates to your game, just repeat the procedure using the latest versions which are fixed by N0DRM.

Start by downloading the official update, the official update version MUST match the version of the N0DRM patch you are applying (You can get official updates HERE and HERE). e.g. If N0DRM have a 100 and 105 patch, the 100 patch must always be applied to the games PS3_GAME folder. For the 105 patch, the official 1.05 patch must be downloaded and installed BEFORE applying the N0DRM fix and replacing the original files located at dev_hdd0/game/BLES00000 NOT dev_hdd0/GAMEZ/BLES00000.

Copy the UP0006-BLUS30853_00-PATCH01050000000-A0105-V0100-PE.pkg file to the USB drive you're going to connect to the PS3.

After installing the official PKG

Open the following location on your PS3, "BLES00000" depends on the specific game you're fixing: dev_hdd0/game/BLES00000/

Multiman OS View

FTP view

After renaming the original files (optional), you can then copy (Press circle while hovering over the file) from USB or FTP via Multiman.

And then replace (Press circle and select paste) the files in their correct location (again, might be buried in folders).

Once you have the MASSEFFECT3.EBOOT.PATCH.105.USA.PS3-N0DRM files transferred to the right location, you're ready to select the game from Multiman and start playing!

Also for RDR some fixes are below:

RDR_FIX_UP1004-BLUS30418_00-PATCH000V9550811.pkg (Red Dead Redemption 1.07)

RDRUN_FIX_EP1004-BLES01179_00-PATCH00V12080211.pkg (Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare 1.02)
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News