Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 402 of 886 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 8851

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, any idea how to change the TitleID and what to change it into?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My Ps3 Yakuza Dead Souls N0DRM fix is not working, it freezes while loading, and i have to totally turn off my Ps3 because it HANGS... i dont fully understand this instructions... "replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01399)"... where is the "game dir" actually located??? where will i put the eboot fix??? thank you very much

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can i make some one request of a fix for cfw 3.55? i am new in this forum but i want play the new psn game double dragon neo if is possible and the tree games of ps3 i want play in cfw 3.55 is the god of war origin not the psn version , dynasty warriros xtreme legend 7 and tekken tag 2 tournament not the psn version.

if N0DRM help my request i will be very help i dont know if is possible but if some one cab conctact and pass this message i and the other players will be grateful

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmanhao View Post
    Thanks, any idea how to change the TitleID and what to change it into?
    Check into one of the PS3 SFO Editors (not sure which works best offhand), and it would be changed to match the version number you are using depending on the game's region, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by johnkit View Post
    My Ps3 Yakuza Dead Souls N0DRM fix is not working, it freezes while loading, and i have to totally turn off my Ps3 because it HANGS... i dont fully understand this instructions... "replace included files in game dir (NOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01399)"... where is the "game dir" actually located??? where will i put the eboot fix??? thank you very much
    lol the game directory is the actual game you downloaded copied whatever the game on your external hdd or if you have your on internal, the folder BLES01399 THATS YOUR GAME. Files will go in there not in dev.hdd0/game/BLES01399<<<<THIS FOLDER IS CREATED with a save or when a pkg is installed you dont want to replace the files in the dev's game directory, you want to replace the files in your own games directory.

I have asked for help as well with Soul Calibur couldnt get the update to work, keeps saying need to update to 1.0.3 tried the repack and the npdrm or whatever fix didnt work, anyone successfully update soul calibur all others updates so far worked.

Quote Originally Posted by smokyyuwe View Post
    The latest patches include the previous ones. So you can go straight from 1.00 to 1.06.

Hopefully, I was sad to see it boot me to xmb. I don't have the eur version but if a na fix isn't released I will swap the files and see if they work together.
    Not sure why you didn't get the us version to work. Follow this and it will work 100%

Just install the Skyrim update package, its already fixed, no need to replace any files here use this pkg that I am providing.

[Register or Login to view links]

I have also included original eboot and param.sfo file if needed, this patch is for Skyrim[BLUS30778] 1.0.6. Works 100%

STEP BY STEP

1. (OPTIONAL) Replace any eboot or files you changed with original ones I provide in download.
    2. Install pkg file I uploaded for you through install pkg files.
    3. That's it don't replace files nothing.
    4. Enjoy and play.
    5. Say thank you I have helped with so many games and haven't got much thanks.
    Last edited by babyjoe00069; 09-13-2012 at 12:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Where is Johnny? I'm hearing he patched up Tekken Tag Tournament 2 psn version..

Thank you very much for your reply... my Yakuza Dead Souls ID is actually BLUS30826, the patch i use is from N0DRM is for BLES01399, is the patch from N0DRM BLES01399 compatible with BLUS30826? Thank you very much

won't work buddy some games you can change the region id and what not but this game and pkg update is not one of them

Thanks you very much for the solution to this.
    Last edited by BeingErnest; 09-13-2012 at 01:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by babyjoe00069 View Post
    Not sure why you didn't get the us version to work. Follow this and it will work 100%
    I thought I quoted it but I was wrong. I was talking about the nodrm Assassin's Creed Rev EUR release (going to change region on eur to na), not the Skyrim ones. I was using Skyrim as an example for how some patches are placed together in one update while some aren't.

Nonetheless you took the time to explain what to do, so, thank you any ways.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News