Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 395 of 884 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 8835

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    guys, i really really need Atelier Meruru (The Apprentice of Arland) USA Version Patch. please help me, i already download the EUROPE version patch but it didn't work... i'm sorry if my english is bad

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks a lot guys! Now the European Peace Walker HD becomes multi5 (Italian and German languages are on their places). But a bug with Transferring is still there (both American and European fixes)

I mean when you choose a Transferring option in PW menu and then try to quit to the main menu, your console stucks and rebooting is the only solution. Please fix it. By the way, somebody test please if Transferring function is properly working (try to share savestates from/to PSP). Because I couldn't do that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why don't you just download the whole european game I posted links for the whole game its less than 4gigs there isn't a us patch released by itself there's only links for the whole us game and once extracted the fix is there but not worth it european version is exactly the same, and you can play any region on any ps3.

Thank you so much! I was successfully able to update and run my Skyrim because of your package. I really appreciate your help and kindness. Please keep helping us noobs in the future as well since we need great people like you. Even if some of them others are not thankful, there are who are really grateful and I am one of them. Once again thanks.

can you give link to page that has this game please so can download, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windstyle View Post
    Guys i have ssx Blus version nothing works when i install 1.03 it gets me out of the game if i install just 1.00 i get black screen help
    INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN FOR SSX

obviously you didn't follow directions very well then i posted 2 very easy step by step guides 3 steps that's it once again.

1. Delete all ssx saves patches installed data or whatever in your saved data on game column in xmb.
    2. !!DO NOT!! (are you reading this part) !!DO NOT REPLACE ANY ORIGINAL GAME FILES!! If you don't have em here..[Register or Login to view links]
    3. In your games directory make sure you have these files I just provided you the link to.
    4. Make sure there is no ssx folder in dev/hdd/game...directory if there is delete it, should be no BLUS30849 folder if you deleted everything ssx related in your game data utility.
    5. Install.. [Register or Login to view links] through install pkg files.
    6. That's it. If you can't follow those instructions update your ps3 to official firmware cause you have no reason or brains to keep up with a jailbroken ps3. lol
    7. ENJOY AND SAY THANK YOU

i download fix Fix Sniper Ghost Warrior BLES01281 overwrote the original files all i get is a black screen can some one help please.

Fix Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 BLES01307 same thing is happening but rest of my original games are working no problem is just these 2 games.
    Last edited by dovez0; 09-11-2012 at 11:22 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dovez0 View Post
    can you give link to page that has this game please so can download, thanks
    Not sure the page it's on but here you go

[Register or Login to view links]

PM me if password is needed. Fix included.

leatherface8 - you have done quite extensive work out there. Thanx in million

If you dont mind could you do us a favor by fix Dragon Age II patch V1.05 please?

this is BLES01593-[Atelier MeruruThe Apprentice of Arland] not msg HD.
    Last edited by dovez0; 09-11-2012 at 12:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News