Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 8872

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    [Register or Login to view links]

36DLC identifier.edat were fixed
    20 smaller DLC has been packed in UP0082-BLUS30776_00-DLCFIXED00000036.pkg & HP0082-BCAS20224_00-DLCFIXED00000036.pkg

Here is the file: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    May i ask how you fixed these dlc's?

And would it be possible to fix black ops dlc ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Your file only have edat, so where should I get the DLC files? And where should I copy the edats? In ps3 internal games folder? or in home/user... etc.?

guys, i'm on dongle cfw v2, i tried ff13-2 dlc bles (using US dlc , rename, etc etc) the dlc in main menu is available however, when i got inside it says 'failed to initialize connection', so how to fix this? thanks before

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    Your file only have edat, so where should I get the DLC files? And where should I copy the edats? In ps3 internal games folder? or in home/user... etc.?
    you need download the dlcs files from psn , install the pkgs and dlc fix , you donīt need copy the edats.

Quote Originally Posted by HWARAKADLAH View Post
    guys, i'm on dongle cfw v2, i tried ff13-2 dlc bles (using US dlc , rename, etc etc) the dlc in main menu is available however, when i got inside it says 'failed to initialize connection', so how to fix this? thanks before
    DLCS include:
    OUTFIT of Moogle, Noel, Serah.
    Weapons and Acessory in Chocolina Store.
    Lightning and Sazh story.
    And all monsters coliseum (Lightning, Omega, Snow, Gilgamesh...)

you don't need enter in DOWNLOAD CONTENT IN MENU

Quote Originally Posted by spyrog2670 View Post
    May i ask how you fixed these dlc'es?

And would it be possible to fix black ops dlc ?
    i didn't fixed nothing , i just pasted the links , i don't want get credits for nothing.

I'm having trouble with getting the FF XIII-2 EUR DLC working and it's ticking me off!!

Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    can someone please upload the original eboot + param for FF XIII-2 EUR... don't wanna download the whole game just to grab those 2 items

cheers!
    Here you go mate: [Register or Login to view links]

If you get them working could you please post how. I wiped the game off my HDD as I had been messing around trying to get the DLC to work and it messed up. So I re-copied my game back on to the HDD, used LeatherFace8's repack to get the game to 1.06 (thanx LeatherFace8), installed the DLC (only US version is out).

Now I presume the problem is around this area, as the DLC is US the files are located in the respective BLUS folder. Here you're meant to change the file names of the filelist and white files changing the 'u' to an 'e' and overwriting the edat files with the ones kooltilldend posted but after all this it still ain't working.

What's also odd is that the folder in the BLUS folder, after installing all 24 DLC, are numbered 1-36 but some folder number are missing that are present in the folder we are given (eg. 0000005 is not on the PS3 HDD)
    Last edited by BluEvo; 09-10-2012 at 06:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

aye simwae... thank you very much kind sir, cheers for everyone, fighting omega now lol

You got this working on BLES? Where did you put the files, in the BLUS folder generated after installing the US DLC or did you move them into the BLES folder?

Here's the last repack of the day.

Final Fantasy XIII2 JPN CFW3.40 UPDATE PATCH 1.06

Fixed by moving them from BLUS to BLES for all those who are also EUR

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News