Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 385 of 919 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485885 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 9188

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by windrider42 View Post
    Anyway to get The-Simpsons-Arcade-Game_Full to work? It is supposed to be for CEX-DEX, but doesn't work for me.
    Is this the really old Simpsons game? That is so old it doesn't need any patches.

I've seen a few patches for really old pre-3.55 games. WHY are there patches for those games? They are not needed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Original EBOOT and PARAM for the BLES01437 version taken from original game disc: [Register or Login to view links]

Quote Originally Posted by PSFreak26 View Post
    dovez0 Watch this video and put the complete Game in the USRDIR folder.

If the Game is bigger than 4gb you have to split and make 2 pkg files or more.
    thank you

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboys805 View Post
    tried it bud same problem persists... i'm starting to think i'm not meant to play this game...

might multiman be the prob... cause it also gives me a corrupted data error with street fighter vs tekken...
    what your doing wrong is copying and replacing files in your games directory, your supposed to copy and replace the files in dev/hdd/game directory

Quote Originally Posted by twennyBensuns View Post
    ...Hmmm, and you have multiman set to 'bd mirror - ON' in the game settings screen also? Triangle - game settings, bottom left bd mirror selected.

BTW just checking, I got mine working fro external, using the above fixes AND setting BD Mirror option to ON in latest multiman. As just thought, bd mirror option will not work if your running from internal on anything than latest MM I believe.
    For whoever needs em here is the original us eboot and param.sfo file for SSX, copy them to their original folders, and all you have to do is apply update 1.03 fixed pkg, thats it works fine.

HERE YOU GO... [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by babyjoe00069; 09-09-2012 at 06:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Selfmade Update Fix for Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition BLUS30978 (US)
    Update Fix 1.04 -> [Register or Login to view links]

working internal and external

Same trick as Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
    Patch is based on the 1.04 Patch for the normal version of Arkham City.

Hi there guys, is there any links for Mass Effect 3 EUR DLC? plus the fixes, it would be great, because i've found only the BLUS version so far...

how to repack them what tutorial to look for exactly? i guess if it was that easy somebody would have done it by now

propjoe you can add other costume packs for UMC3 like The Rising Dead Pack,The Ancient Warrior Pack,The Animal Pack and The Viewtiful Strange Pack

ssx fix

ok 1st let me say thanks... i've finaly got past the 8002291b error by putting the trophydir and licdr folders in hdd0/game/80610 folder which is the last game folder in multiman... however now its still giving me the grey screen. fml lol... seriously tho were close. any ideas....
    almost there.

help community... i just realized i copied ssx in hdd0/games/ ...was i supposed to put it in hdd0/game... maybe thats the prob... sorry to bug i really wanna play this game... thanks

last question do i ftp the whole game to hdd0/game directory...
    Last edited by cowboys805; 09-09-2012 at 02:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    Is this the really old Simpsons game? That is so old it doesn't need any patches.

I've seen a few patches for really old pre-3.55 games. WHY are there patches for those games? They are not needed.
    It is new, NPUB30563 and the instructions were to put edat in exdata folder. But when you launch the game its an eboot error that comes up.

Did black ops dlc ever get fixed?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News