Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 375 of 888 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475875 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 8872

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i don't understand which folder under dev-hdd you are talking about, i don't have any ssx folder in my internal as i didn't copy the game over.. which folder should i be looking at man?

i really like this game to work, i don't mind any other game that is being released now

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's why I back up most of my original param.sfo and eboot.bin to be on safe side.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Original Files for SSX -> [Register or Login to view links]

Fix Repack for Rage BLES01378 (EU)

Update fix 1.01 -> [Register or Login to view links]

Original Files -> [Register or Login to view links]

Working external with BD Mirror!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by PSFreak26 View Post
    Original Files for SSX -> [Register or Login to view links]
    thanks mate, any chance you have the blus files? ill have it an hour that way or the other..

i tried copying ssx internally just to try one more time, same stuff.. my gf is away for 2 days i thought i will be shredding for hours..

Hey mate, that patch is for BLES1593 a.k.a the JAP version of Atelier Meruru. Mine is BLUS30941 a.k.a the USA version of Atelier Meruru. I've tried replacing my original games eboot.bin with the one from yours, but it did not work (since it was for the JAP version actually ).

Do you have the BLUS30941 (USA) version of the patch? I've search everywhere, but I couldn't find it Please mate, need your help so badly here...

Can anyone tell me how to iso edit a param.sfo file, i searched but didn't have much luck, do i do it with multiman or do i download a program? I want to change the param.sfo file of mass effect's blus version to bles, the uptade and the dlc's, if i make the update i may be able to import my me2 character. Thanks in advance

i tried with notepad, i changed the id of the param.sfo file, but in the game data utility folder the icon of the mass effect 3 dlc and patches doesn't show, and says it has 0kb, can anyone help me on how to add them to the bles version.
    Last edited by darkparrade; 09-07-2012 at 10:05 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

download any hex editor and open param.sfo there.

Actually BLES is Europe. All of them are. BLUS is USA and BLJS is Japan. Why not download the EU version. It's no different from the US as far as I know

Anyone have repacked update for SCV BLES version? I have tried to install in manually (by changing param.sfo here and there), but with no luck. Multiman recognize that the game is 1.03, but the game itslef don't and still asking for an update.

Can you tell me please, where did you find the USA Version of the game ? The only scene release available on the net is the BLES1593 version by Duplex. Thanks for your time.

OT: With the new update patches available for Soul Calibur 5 i hope to see some dlc for the game.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News